The First Glimpse Of Y/n

*y/n POV*

As I drive to the avengers compound I can't help but feel nervous. I know my dad works there but he won't be with me the entire time. I need to make a good impression.

I park in front of the compound and my dad is waiting for me at the doors. "dad!" I say relieved. " y/n darling, how are you?" he replies. "Nervous but ready to go dad!"

We walk in together and are immediately met with the team. Each of them introduce themselves except for one. Her long brunette hair flows effortlessly and frames her face perfectly however she has the biggest bitch face I have ever seen. She looks at me as if I just killed her dog.....

A few hours pass and I get to know the team more. I feel most comfortable with Nat, she is really easy to be around.

"wait so what happened in Budapest?" I ask curiosily after listening to Nat and Clint tell stories

"you can ask all you want kid, no one will ever get to know that" Steve answered whilst subtly rolling his eyes. Nat and Clint just smirk at each other.

I look over to the brunette who's name I found out from Nat as she won't talk to me. Her name is Wanda. It got pretty late and my dad told me I will be on floor 15 with *drumroll* WANDA. This is gonna be fun......

"Wanda why don't you show y/n her room" my dad suggests. Wanda with no emotion motions for me to follow her. We get to my door and all she does is points her finger to the door and says "this yours". Her strong accent really came through. Before going in she gives me one more dirty look before going to her room. If she wants to play it like this, that's how it's gonna be. I can be a bitch too.