M. Noble Demon x F. Maid Reader

Start from the beginning

The male glared at one of the maids, holding out his hands in a demanding manner. She gave a panicked gasp before rummaging in his bedside table, placing a small present in his hands. The bluenette then turned to the younger girl and held it out to her, a large grin on his features. She hesitantly took it with an awed expression, unwrapping it slowly to see a box. Opening it, she saw a necklace inside made of rose gold and diamonds. Shaped like a heart, it made the bluenette blush when she thanked him enthusiastically.

"U-Uhm," he stuttered, his eyes darting around the room, "W-Well, just...j-j-just wear it, okay? Don't take it off!"

The (h/c) haired girl nodded quickly, placing the jewelry around her neck and turning around in a circle to show it off to him. He blushed bashfully, appearing almost drunk with the affection he felt for her. With a quick movement of his hand, he began to run down the hallway with her, ignoring any of the guards they passed. She giggled as she followed him, turning it into a quick game of tag.

They ran around the Demon Lord's castle with bright grins on their faces. Some demons and monsters huffed at the little human's relationship with the noble boy, but they didn't say anything. Angering the bratty child of a major general was not the way to survive in the castle. Thus, they let it slide, ignoring her presence. At the very least she served her purpose as a playmate for the demon child.

Sometime along the line, the two had ended up outside in the garden. Exhausted from their running, they began to walk alongside one another. The bluenette clung onto the younger girl's arm with a stupid grin on his little face. His chubby cheeks were blushing a bright pink, perfectly content to spend his day with (Y/n). As if to show his joy, he hummed a tune, looking down at the necklace he gave her with a squiggly smile.

"I want to play in the sandpit!" Sotaro announced, "We'll make a fortress!"

The maids trailing behind them carried some toys for their enjoyment, including buckets, shovels, and whatever else the male wanted. He was bound to demand something they weren't carrying, but with two of them, they would be able to adhere to his wishes. One would run off while the other watched over the two and attempted to calm the blunette until the other came back. It was certainly a stressful job.

"Whatever you want," the younger girl agreed.

The demon child blushed, giving a love-stricken sigh. His little crush on her had been going on for quite some time. It was obvious to anyone who so much as looked at him. He was always looking at her, playing with her, giving her gifts, etc. No one was more suited to serving his needs than her. Unlike his other attendants, she took special care to give him what he needed even if he never asked. It was one of the reasons he was the best playmate.

Although she was the daughter of another maid and had been born into his servitude, he hardly required anything from her. Perhaps if he was in a sulky mood, he would ask her to bring him a drink or a snack of some sort. That being said, most of the time, he hated having her work like a common servant. He preferred her by his side instead of doing laundry. Then again, some jobs were more suited to her.

He was largely picky about which maid could do what tasks. Mainly due to his perfectionist nature, he despised having things out of place in his room or being dressed the wrong way. That was why the (h/c) haired girl was assigned to do his room. It also helped that as she cleaned and organized his room, he could talk to her and look at her whenever he wanted. The bluenette gave a happy sigh at the younger girl's usefulness.

"You know, I'm gonna marry you when we grow up," he declared, nuzzling her more and making her cheeks pink.

"You're silly."

"No, I mean it," he pouted, ceasing to walk in favor of hugging her tightly, "Cuz if I marry you, then no one else can and we'll never be apart! I-I would be so upset if you married another human! You have to promise you'll marry me!"