though if you're not interested, I'll even give you both some money and let you two live however you'd like", himari offered.

     "you're...serious?", nishimiya hesitantly asked.

     "mhm! now let's leave this stanky place. it's unhygienic", himari stated, ushering for the two girls to walk out, as it's been a while since they've seen the actual sun.

     as himari met with the four men, she nearly choked on her saliva as she witnessed sumira in sukuna's arms.

"sumira, what are you doing in ryō's arms?", himari laughed.

"hm? I thought you told me to pick the nicest looking one, miss himari".

himari immediately covered her mouth, as she turned away, stifling a chuckle, as sukuna clicked his tongue.

"here, take her", sukuna stated, brutally shoving the little girl into himari's arms.

"huh? well if it isn't zen'in mai", gojō hummed.

"g-gojō satoru?! and...tōji-san? what are you two doing here?", mai questioned.

"huh? don't forget suguru and ryōmen-sukuna", himari pointed, causing the little girl to freeze up in the woman's arms, as she had realized who had been holding her for the past few minutes.

     "r-ryōmen-sukuna?! no way...why're they all—"

     "I told you. I'm on an adventure. anyways, I need to find this girl's mother. if you two are done being surprised, catch up", himari calmly stated as she swiftly left with the child.

     gojō stuck out his tongue as he passed by the two, causing getō to smack the back of his head, as sukuna didn't even care much about their existence.

     "trust her. she knows what she's doing, despite sounding and acting like a lunatic sometimes", tōji softly muttered, walking away, as mai had just turned away, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in.

"perhaps I will".

     "MAMA!!", sumira cheered, rushing over to the frazzled woman, who had perked up in astonishment by the voice of her sweet little daughter

the woman welcomed sumira with open arms, as she gripped tightly onto himari's hand, as if thanking her.

"ah here! take some money and get you two some nice stuff", himari insisted, shoving the bag of money into the woman's hand, as she quickly took off, so that they couldn't say any more.

     "himari, where's hohaku-san by the way?", rumi asked, causing himari to stop in her tracks.

"he...funny story actually!! see, all of us were fighting for our lives, but unfortunately he like ran off into the woods without telling anyone, so he probably became tarzan or something", himari shrugged.

"tarzan...?"

"my point is, you didn't like him, right rumi?", himari asked, wringing her arm around the girl's shoulders, as the brown-haired teenager just shook her head.

"no, at least not more than a friend. I'm just concerned about—"

"THAT'S GOOD!! WHO CARES ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS?! he wasn't even that good looking, but you know who is?", himari whispered, grabbing rumi's face and turning it towards where the boys were standing.

"gojō-sama...?"

"yes, but no. look at the person beside him", himari stated.

"umm...no offense himari, but I think tōji-san's a bit too old for m—"

"no! satoru's other side!!", himari huffed.

"y-yūji-kun?! n-no way!! I'm sure he doesn't even like me like tha—"

     "miss girl, are you deaf or just oblivious?! did you not hear what that river spirit said? something about liking the girl right next to him?", himari teased, wriggling her brows and making rumi snort.

     "I-I don't know..."

     "well, you have a lot of time to figure it out, because I'm sending you and yūji on a special mission. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, YŪJI BABY?!"

     "H-HUH?! UMMM YES??"

     itadori immediately arrived beside himari, to which she had happily ruffled his hair.

     "I need you two to escort miss mai and miss momo back to the nakajima estate asap", himari stated.

     "what does asap mean?", nishimiya asked.

     "as soon as possible", itadori immediately answered, to which himari had rewarded the boy with a proud thumbs up.

     "huh? I thought we were staying with you and your group!", mai exclaimed.

"and is it even safe to travel with those two?", nishimiya complained.

"hm? I've got something to do first. and I suppose suguru and satoru can accompany you four as well", himari replied.

"himari, wouldn't you prefer if we stayed with you?", getō smiled, not fond of the idea of babysitting the other two teenagers.

     "I don't want to leave your side", gojō bluntly stated, embracing himari from behind, as sukuna had haughtily grinned, slapping gojō's arms away.

     "sorry guys, but I'll see you all soon. and plus, our horses are still at the yamadaku village, so we'll still be together for a while", himari explained.

     "you heard her. so I suppose you and your friend can start saying bye bye", sukuna snickered, pulling himari into a hug, as he stuck out his tongue.

     gojō lifted up his middle finger, as the man scoffed, walking off with the four teenagers and getō.

     "ryō, can you let me go now?", himari sighed.

     "no".