His next shot was crisp and precise, with his cue ball knocking the last of his balls into the holes. Sag still didn't respond. Scorpio but his tongue, mentally kicking himself for disrupting an otherwise normal conversation.

"Sag," He stated again, finally facing her. Her head was down, obscuring her eyes. "It wasn't a mistake. We weren't a mistake."

"I don't think we were," She countered with a glare Scorpio had never seen before, let alone directed to him. "Why won't you admit we had at least one good time together?"

"Because they were few and far between."

"So what?" She exclaimed, snatching his cue stick and promptly dropping it on the pool table. "Sure we argued a lot, and you made me feel like I was in a box, and I cheated on you, but so what?! We laughed, we played, we had fun, Reyes. And I am not dropping this conversation until you admit that."

"Why the fuck do you care all of a sudden?" He snapped back. Memories flashed through him, intense shouting matches resulting in heated make-out sessions and tearing clothes to reveal faded hickeys- "Hold on, Sag, come on... don't do this-"

"Don't do what?" She challenged, puffing out her chest. Scorpio forced himself to keep his eyes on her pretty face.

It was an endless cycle, one that Scorpio craved, and wished he threw away and burned. Watching her get worked up, and him getting worked up in return... it was a passion that he could never match with any of his mindless flings. Sag knew the exact thing to say to make Scorpio pin her down and fuck her senseless right then and there.

But, as enticing and distracting filling her up was, he knew if he had sex with her again, he'd be a dead man in more than several ways. Aries would give him a worse beating than Capricorn's. Virgo would never speak to him again. That was enough for him to grab her hands and sigh.

"Sag, I..." Now that his temper cooled down, he realized she was right. As much as he would vehemently deny himself a good anything, Sag was a wild, exciting, amazing, horrible mess, and the more Scorpio thought about it, the more his heart twisted and made him dizzy. "Alright, alright, we had fun. Happy? Again, why the fuck do you care?"

"Because!" She cried, forcefully shoving him away. "I don't want to make that mistake again, I don't want to ruin another relationship!"

Her eyes, already naturally red, grew bloodshot from tears. Scorpio flinched, multiple flashes of him making her cry come to his mind. He shook them away, and put an easy hand on her shoulder. "Hang on," He said slowly, in an attempt to calm down. "You don't ruin relationships. We're still friends, and we both know we can't be any more than that."

"But that's just it," She shoved him away again, turning so she wouldn't face him. "What if I mess up again? What if Aries gets too close and I panic and then rebound with you and then he gets mad and then you two fight and everything explodes!"

If Scorpio wasn't used to her panic-rambling, he would have completely lost what she said. Every word sunk in, especially Aries. Scorpio wasn't sure if she replicated Aries's obvious feelings, but her spill revealed the answer. It made him smile. "You and Aries, huh?" He asked with a smirk. "What makes you think you'd fuck anything up with him?"

"I fucked up with you..."

"But I'm not him," He encouraged, sucking his teeth. Scorpio never knew how to feel about his constant comparisons with Aries, and he was sure Aries didn't know how to feel about it either. "Sag, if you can put up with me and my bullshit, you can do anything."