34|34

It was the next day and the volleyball tryout results just got put up. "So did you make it?" Noah asked and I looked at him stupidly, "Can you let me look first?" Dani and Arabella were beside me and I looked on the roster and my eyes widened, "Oop, I didn't expect that." Arabella looked at it and then smiled at me, "You're the captain!"

"You go girl," Dani said laying her head on my shoulder and I looked down the rest of the list and we all made it except for a few girls.

"Elly made it too. I'll see y'all at practice." I waved goodbye to them and Zane grabbed my waist and we walked to class.

~~
"Alright, girls let's practice spikes and dives! Our first game is in a week." The coach said as we stretched.

I was gonna walk home today and I had to beg Zane but he eventually gave in.

Arabella set the ball up and I ran and spiked it over the net. We did that a few more times and did more dives and two hours later practice was over.

"Yeah I'm walking today but I'll see y'all tomorrow." "Okay love you!" They said at the same time, "Love y'all too."

~~
I made it home and everyone was looking sad and I was extremely confused. "What's wrong?"

"Go see for yourself." Nicolas gritted out and I set my bag down and went upstairs and Zane's door was open.

It was completely empty like there was no trace of him. Everything was gone besides the furniture.

I grabbed my phone and tried calling him but he didn't answer and I kept calling until I gave up and called Lucia. She answered on the first ring and she was crying.

"What's a wrong sweetheart?" "We have to leave, daddy's forcing us to leave!" "What?! Where's Zane?"

"He's not with me daddy took him away! We are going to Italy. I miss you, I wish you were here!" She said crying her eyes out and I was confused.

"Be safe Lucia I love you, sweetheart." I hung up the phone and went downstairs, "What happened?"

"Zane came home and he was on the phone with his dad and they were arguing. Matteo is forcing Zane to become the leader early and he forbid him from seeing you. We couldn't do anything because Matteo is still Zane's legal guardian." Junior said with his head in his hands.

I blinked back my tears and went upstairs and slide down the wall. What did I say, everyone leaves me.

I cried all night and the next morning I wore something simple and went to school without saying a word in any way.

I kept trying to call Zane but it was always declined. I have no idea what to do and I can't just leave right now to go to Italy.

"You look down, what's wrong?" Me and the girls were sitting at a different table and I looked up and breathed in deeply to keep from crying.

"Zane's dad made him leave. He left me." I said crying into Dani's shoulder. "He left and I didn't get to say goodbye." They hugged me tightly as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay." "No, it's not, I have to wait till the end of school to get him again." Dani moved my hair out of my face.

"Then you have to be strong, he's not gonna forget you or anything. Just be a bad bitch and end school off on a good note and if you need anything we'll be there."