15|15

I was so close to hyperventilating but Zeus kept rubbing his head against my leg. No one knows that I have a fear of the dark because I didn't tell them, besides Zane of course.

I had to pee but I was too scared to get up so I just sat in bed staring into the darkness while the sun slowly came up.

Once it did I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and then peed. My anxiety was through the roof and nothing was helping.

I stood up with shaking hands and slowly walked downstairs. Zeus was asleep and I was starving but I started to get dizzy so I sat at the bar and laid my head down.

My hand kept jerking which told me I was about to have a seizure so I stood up slowly and laid on the ground and it was the perfect time for everyone to walk through the door including our friends.

"Why are you on the floor Vera?" Arabella asked setting her phone on the counter and I didn't say anything but my hand kept moving.

"You okay why aren't you saying anything." My eyes rolled back and I started to seize. I could hear them yelling and sometimes I'm conscious for my seizures but it's random.

"Just let it happen, don't touch her!" Junior said. My seizures usually last about 3-5 minutes so after five minutes I stopped seizing.

"You okay?" Zane came into my view and I nodded, "I'm fine, how was your mission?"

"Wait, you're just acting as none of that happened?" Noah said serious as ever which was surprising.

Momma and dad were just sitting on the couch watching from afar. "It's fine, anxiety, epilepsy." I waved him off and drank some water and he scoffed and went up to his room.

No one else asked about it but just pretended like everything was normal.
~~
"Hey Noah-," he just walked right past me. It's two days since my seizure and everyone's acting normal except Noah. He's not laughing and acting dumb, like another version of Junior.

"What's his problem jeez." I sat on the couch next to Ozzy and all the boys. "I think he's upset." Junior mumbled on his laptop, "No shit Sherlock, why though?"

"We don't know, you gotta ask," Nicolas said and I stood up and went upstairs to his room.

I knocked on the door and heard a low come in. I opened it and he was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. "What's wrong with you?"

He looked up and rolled his eyes and I sat next to him. "Just tell me." I sighed and he looked at me with the most pained face ever which made me concerned.

"You know people can die from epilepsy right? You were acting like it was so normal but we were worried sick."

"Well, it is normal to me. I can't die from it cause it's not that serious for me. Noah, I'm fine I
promise. It's just cause of my anxiety."

"You seemed fine the other day what happened?" "The lights went out and I'm afraid of the dark."

"Why? What happened?" "I got kidnapped once and they kept me in a pitch-black room for a month. I was downstairs and I can tell when I'm about to seize cause I jerk a little." He nodded and pulls me into a tight bear hug.

"Love you, Vera." "Love you too, Noah."