29|29

Long Chapter

Today was Saturday, December 12 and everybody went out to buy Christmas presents unlike me I decided to just do online shopping and get it with express shipping.

Now, your girls pretty rich so I was able to buy everything with my money and stuff that they either needed or wanted.

Zane- a gaming setup that included a computer, keyboard, headphones, and mouse.
Momma- jewelry and AirPods.
Dad- MacBook Pro
Noah- Nintendo switch
Junior- MacBook Pro
Nicolas- iPhone 12
Arabella- taser and water vapor pen
Dani- lingerie for her sneaky link and taser
Ozzy- rings and AirPods
Lucia- dollhouse
Zanes dad- fancy glass to hold Hennessy
Zeus- toys and bones

After I bought everything I was basically broke but I was happy that I was able to get the stuff they wanted.

Mostly everything would be here and two days or so. I closed down my laptop and when I walked out of my room I felt a prick in my neck and I immediately went unconscious.

~~
I woke up on a literal bench in an arena and dad came into my view. "This is the first stage of the test! Fight our best fighter. Everyone's here." He pointed to the bleachers and in fact, everyone was here including Zane's dad but not Lucia, of course, she's too young.

I was in workout clothes and I looked at dad confused, "Who changed me?"

"Zane." I nodded and I saw this buff man walk into the ring and dad patted my shoulder, "Go get him." He helped me into the ring and this was one of the street fighting arenas so people of course thought I was gonna lose.

My hair was already in a bun so I got into my stance and the bell rang and he came charging at me and I slid through his legs and punched him in the crouch and he groaned but didn't fall.

He turned around and kept throwing punches and I dodged and blocked them all and went for an uppercut and his head flew back and he fell to the ground.

He stood up and wobbled and then didn't move since he knew going for the first hit wasn't the best.

I ran up to him and instead of punching him I slide through his legs behind him and did a spinning roundhouse kick.

My foot hit him right in the neck and he fell to the ground unconscious. "And our winner is Anastasia!" My dad said raising my hand in victory and people cheered loudly.

~~
"Next is shooting and seeing how fast you can reload a gun."

There were 10 targets and I was handed an A-R with 5 bullets and in under 1 minute, I had to shoot 5, reload and then shoot the last five.

Zane, Noah, Nicolas, Junior, my dad, and Matteo aka Zane's dad sat in the chairs behind me and dad hit the timer and I shot each target in the head and then reloaded the gun and shot the rest.

"Damn that was 10 seconds." Matteo mumbled and I set the gun down, "What's next?"

~~
"Next you have to get information out of a hostage that I think you'll like." Dad opened the cell door and I see Tray chained to the wall.

He was the only person there when I left so I was sure he attempted to kill my uncle but failed and then got caught.

We all walked in and Noah closed the door behind him. Tray was already awake and staring me down.

"How are you gonna be in a gang and not know how to kill someone properly?" I said chuckling at him and I could tell that pissed him off.

I picked up a sharp blade and pulled my chair in front of him. "So why did you try to kill my uncle?" I said after taking a hit of my pen.

"I was the one to kill him." "Oh, that was you? You had to empty the clip out just to hit him once. With your broke ass no wonder you were always in our house."

My strategy is to beat people down with what I know so they literally give up on life. "Your mother couldn't handle taking care of a useless bitch like you so she gave you away. No wonder cause you ain't good for nothing."

He took a deep breath in and I aimed the blade and threw it at his shoulder and he groaned. "The funny thing is that when I was in Atlanta two years ago I saw her living her best life without you. All the boys at the warehouse always talked about how useless Tray was."

I threw another blade at him on the other shoulder, "I want you to tell me why y'all saved my uncle from dying and I want you to tell me now." I stared him down and he hesitated but didn't say anything.

"Let me say this, why can't you keep a boyfriend?" He said smirking at me and I laughed, "I'm asking the questions."

"If you wouldn't have failed to kill my uncle maybe people would actually praise you. When you leave this world today, no one will care." I said in the coldest voice possible that gave everyone in the room shivers.

"Answer the question Tray and all the pain will stop." He refused again and since breaking him down wasn't work I grabbed another blade and threw it at his dick.

"Answer it Tray or I will cut it off." "Okay! They brought him back because I wasn't supposed to kill him. He's my dad, he abandoned my ma when I was born and I wanted revenge. They brought him back because they needed a leader."

I nodded at the fact that this was my cousin. "You wanna live Tray?" He quickly nodded and I stood up.

"I'll let you live only cause of your family." I unlocked his handcuffs and he tried to hide a smile and when he was about to open the door I grabbed the gun off the table and shot him in the leg.

"I'll empty the clip out on you just like you did your dad." He was crying as I shot him over and over with the last bullet in his head and I set the gun down.

"That was good." Noah said and they all nodded, "That's some drama. I'm hungry." I said walking out the cell and back upstairs to the top floor of the warehouse.

~~
"Vera you made it into the cartel but you gotta get the tattoo," Nicolas said and I nodded sitting down in the chair and some dude with a bunch of tattoos came over.

The symbol of the cartel was just a snake so I got a simple snake on my hand.

"Ooh, what a day," I mumbled