10|10

I was in gym with Ozzy and Zane when the door burst open and two girls walked in. One girl was the same girl arguing with Vanessa a week ago and the other was a beautiful dark skin girl.

They both seemed like they had a good friendship and I envied that since all my friendships go to shit.

I guess Zane could see the look on my face cause he grabbed my hand, "You okay principessa?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm good." I sat down and continued stretching while I thought to myself.

Wish I was a social person, I only get along with people I either already know or they aren't rude or weird. I seem like I have a lot of confidence but I don't.

"Okay, class we are doing girls volleyball. Yesterday was boys volleyball while the girls watched so today is the opposite. I will pick the positions and teams."

I ended up being on the same team with the two girls and a few more and Vanessa and her little group of friends was on the other team.

Apparently, she went to the doctor and they thought it was broken and a few days later she went back and they popped it back into place so she's fine now.

I played volleyball throughout middle and high school so I am pretty damn good. "Hey what's your name?" The black girl asked me and I wasn't gonna seem like the third wheel of the group if we were to be friends so I said my name confidently.

"Okay, sis!" She said and I chuckled, "I'm Daniella and this is Arabella." We both nodded at each other.

I was chosen as the middle blocker which is the best position I play and Daniella was the setter and Arabella was the outside hitter. 

(A/n got my knowledge from Haikyu!! 😀✌️)

All the girls that were playing were on the volleyball including Vanessa so it was a heated game and I'm sure everyone expected me to be trash but I was digging them shots like gold.

It was 24 against 20 and the class beside us had come in to watch the game so it was really fun. The rotation was set so I was at the back and the setter from the opposite team had hit the ball so far to the left it was almost out.

I ran as fast as I could and dug so I could hit the ball up and it did go up but unfortunately I ran into some chairs. My team was looking at me all worriedly.

"Hit the damn ball!" They got back focused and a girl named Anna hit it over and it hit the ground and I stood up with a sore back and everyone cheered and Arabella pulled me into a hug.

"Damn your good, wanna join the team. The season doesn't start until three months." "Yeah sure." Daniella and Arabella clapped and I could see Vanessa fuming while glaring at us.

I ran back over to the bleachers and Zane was smirking at me, "Your good." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and smirked, "I know." He laughed.

"You okay?" Ozzy said pointing at my arm and I looked down and it was a little scratched up but I was fine and nodded.

I sat down on Zane's lap and wrapped my arm around the back of his neck and he held onto my waist.

"You guys look like a good couple," Ozzy said smiling brightly at us and we both blushed and said thanks and he smiled with his cute little dimples.

I would say me and Ozzy have a brother-sister relationship more than anything so Zane had nothing to worry about. "Vera! Come here!" The coach yelled my name and I stood up and ran over to her where all the volleyball girls were.

"You played really well so when the time comes I think you should join the volleyball team."