4|4

Once Zeus came walking around the corner Noah screamed. I could understand why because Zeus is a big dog. He got abused when he was a pup so he gets triggered by things easily and one is waving hands.

Zeus walked around the table sniffing everybody and I kept shushing Noah and when Zeus came up to him Noah started waving his hands around trying to shoo him away and I could see Zeus' pupils dilate in fear before he started growling viciously.

"Dammit!" I cursed and stood up and quickly walked around the table, "Sitzen!" I said and Zeus sat down continuing to growl.
"Stop waving your damn hands around you dumbass!" I pushed Noah's hands down and grabbed one and pulled it towards Zeus' nose. He sniffed it and then slowly started to calm down and laid down close to mommas chair.

I slapped Noah in the head, "Oww!" He whined like a baby and I raised my hand and hit him again for the fun of it, Zane and Nicolas snickered while Junior just rolled his eyes. "You know German?" Zane asked as I sat down and I nodded.

"He's a German dog." "What do you do for fun," momma asked me and, "I make jewelry, train, shit like that."

She gave me a warning look, "Sorry. I have a brand called Anastasia, I make jewelry, sponsor people." "Cool." Dad said and we all looked at him, "Don't say that." We said in unison and he pursed his lips.

"Whatever, Vera you start school next week, use my card to get stuff you need." I gladly took his card cause who wanna spend money they don't have to?
~~
It's later that night and I've was downstairs going through one of the worst migraines ever. I have migraines, insomnia, and epilepsy its kinda hard because I never know when I'll start seizing and no one would be there to help me at that time.

"Hey." I looked over and saw Zane sitting next to me. "You look tired." "I am," I mumbled and laid my head back down and groaned in pain as my head started pounding again.

"Want some medicine?" He stood up and looked in the cabinet and pulled out some pills. I popped one and laid my head back down.

"Italian mafia huh?" I said leaning against the back of my hand and he nodded, "All my life. Training, killing people."

"Same. My uncle used to run a gang and I was a street fighter. Just got cheated on too, he cheated with my friend. Ugly bitch dared to smirk at me too." He listened as I rambled on and on about my problems and honestly I was grateful.

"His dick is small too, I think I saw a post on Instagram talking about how they are three months strong. Fucking hell man." I laid my head down and started to cry silently.

I do that a lot. "I got cheated on before. I thought she loved me too." I sniffed and wiped my tears and stared at the counter.

"Do you have any siblings?" "Yeah, a little sister." He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture and she was adorable.

"Cute." He nodded, "She's my everything. Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and we sat on the couch and turned on some random movie.