13|13

I looked over with wide eyes and let out a breath when I saw Arabella with athletic clothes on. "That was a hot kiss, can I come over or something I'm hella bored."

She opened my door and jumped in the back and I laughed and started the car up and lifted one of my legs into the seat.

My uncle told me to use only one foot on the pedal.

Anyways we made it to my house and we all got out and I grabbed my drink with the puppuchino I got for Zeus and when I opened the door everyone was eating breakfast.

I had left a note of where we would be going so they wouldn't be worried. "This is my friend Arabella."

"Oh I know you from school," Noah said waving at her and she chuckled and waved back at everyone. I brought her over to Zeus so he could sniff her and after he was done I let him eat the puppachino and then I filled up his water bowl since it looked like he just finished eating some strawberries.

I took a few hits of my pen and sucked it back in through my nose and then let it out through my shirt. "Girl, my mom hates when I even say hell." Arabella said sitting on the couch, "My uncle hated when I cussed too, but this is mostly for anxiety." She nodded and sat on the couch and took her shoes off.

"Your family is amazing." "Thanks, you can come over whenever you want I don't mind."

"Okay be prepared for morning visits." She said giggling mischievously and I shook my head and took a sip of some water.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw Nicolas putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Dang can't believe you did it willingly."

"I didn't, Ma threatened to hit me if I didn't." I snickered and went upstairs to get ready.

I just wanted to look somewhat good for an Instagram photoshoot and then I had to post some pictures for my business Instagram.

That's the main way people find my business. I decided to straighten my hair but first I chose my outfit. I went with cute light jeans and a striped shirt with no sleeves and white boots.

I put a few of my jewelry on and then sat down at my vanity and sprayed heat protectant throughout my hair and then sectioned it into five sections.

I spent the next hour and a half doing my hair and then I went downstairs and Arabella jumped up and spun me around. "Okay sis, looking sexy!" I laughed, "Can you take a picture for me?" "Sure."

We walked outside in the front and I posed and she took a few pictures and then handed my phone to me.

"Thanks, these look really good." "No problem honey." We walked back outside and I put a vibrant filter on my picture and then posted it.

Next, I posted a few pictures on my other account of some new rings for my restock

Next, I posted a few pictures on my other account of some new rings for my restock. I went upstairs to Zane's room and opened the door and he was sound asleep and I walked to the side of his bed and kissed his cheek.

He sighed with a small smile on his face and I grinned and sat in his gaming chair.
I got a few dm's so I went through them and saw a bunch of people congratulating me on my 'new relationship'.

I really like Zane but we aren't in a relationship or anything. One specific dm caught my eye and it was from Andre talking bought it some, 'you're a hoe.'

I chuckled at the message and didn't even use my energy to respond.

(A/N there's gonna be more Instagram posts so just imagine it's Zane and Vera or whoever's in the post 😚✌️)