5|5

The next morning I wake up with a soft but hard object under me and a grip around my waist. I felt comfortable and didn't want to move but that's when it vibrated and I heard the sweet noise of laughter.

I lifted my head and saw Zane I was laying on top of him and he was holding onto my waist. I blushed slightly from the tingles of his hand on my waist.

I stood up and instantly fell. "What the fuck Noah?!" Noah was laying right in front of the couch wrapped up in a blanket snoring his ass off.

Zane helped me up and I thanked him, "Best sleep I've ever got." We said in unison, "Insomnia?" He nodded and I patted his arm and walked away.

I got dressed in a blue turtle neck, jeans and put my hair in a bun

I got dressed in a blue turtle neck, jeans and put my hair in a bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then put on chapstick and walked downstairs with my laptop.

I was gonna go shopping now and I wasn't able to get all my stuff for jewelry making so this was the perfect time to get more.

"You hurt my rectum," Noah said sitting down next to me. "Shut up." He pursed his lips and leaned his head on my shoulder. "I missed you, Vera. A lot."

"Me too, your breath stank." I pinched my nose and he huffed spreading his stinky breath and then ran upstairs.

"Good morning baby." "Morning momma." She went into the kitchen and started working her magic.

While she cooked I bought everything I would possibly need for the next month or two and Zane sat next to me and turned on the tv.

"Breakfast is ready!" Momma said and we stood up and sat at the table and everyone else came running downstairs including Zeus.

Momma set a bowl full of blueberries in front of Zeus and he started eating and then she gave everyone their plates and sat down herself.

"My girlfriend is coming over," Nicolas said and I kid you not momma had a stank face. "She doesn't like Vanessa." Noah whispered to me, "Do you like her?" He shook his head.

"She's rude." I nodded and continued eating while dad and junior talked about work. "What do you do momma?"

"Oh yeah, I own the makeup brand Rose." "I have some of your makeup." She grinned and the doorbell rang.

Nicolas stood up and opened it and a girl with a lot of makeup came in. He didn't even hug her or anything but she walked in and didn't say anything and we all stared at her.

You always speak when you come to others' houses.

"Say hey people, something." Nicolas said and she looked up, "Hey." I rolled my eyes and continued eating while she sat down in an empty chair.

"Where's my plate?" She raised her eyebrows at momma, "You not a part of this family."

"Neither is she." Vanessa pointed at me, "I am actually."

"Whatever your probably one of their whores." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed one of the knives and threw it.

She screamed in fear when the knife hit the wall, "Don't talk to me like that bitch." She rushed up and looked at Nicolas, "Are you gonna say anything?!"

He pursed his lips and shook his head, "I hate you, you fuckin' thugs!" She yelled at my brothers and I stood up and grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her.

"Say shit like that again and I will dislocate your damn arm."

"Wait calm down-," Nicolas said standing up but Vanessa interrupted him, "You guys should go back to your own country." As soon as she said that a loud pop was heard and she screamed with tears running down her face.

"Didn't know you liked racist girls." I glared at Nicolas and he scoffed, "I didn't know."

"Get out." She stood up and turned to me while I leaned against the wall carelessly. All she did was try to stare me down with a constipated look on her face.

"Leave," Junior said standing up and she turned around and attempted to strut out but tripped over the rug on the floor and landed on her dislocated arm.

She started crying and begging for help so I just rolled her out the door.

"Fucking hell man, I need a smoke," I mumbled and dad looked at me like I was crazy. "Water vapor pen, no nicotine." I pulled out my black vape, "The boys smoke so she can smoke too." Momma said looking at dad and he nodded.

I sat on the couch and took a few hits off my vape while still shopping online. "Sorry about that," Nicolas said sitting down next to me.

"Didn't know you apologized. It's fine though." He chuckled a little, "I missed you, bunny." "I missed you too." I grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them and he slapped my hands away, "Stop it." I smirked at him and took another hit of my pen.