17|17

Mature 18+ Content Ahead!!!

We made it to the party and took a few shots and then went on the dance floor and started dancing. Dani threw it back on me, "Ayy!" After a few minutes of dancing a more sexy song came on and I took another shot and I grabbed Zane's hand and started grinding on him.

I could feel his boner growing and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and sucked on my neck softly.

"Voglio scoparti così tanto." He whispered huskily into my ear and I grab his hand that softly squeezed my hip. "Why don't you then?" He smirked and I saw everyone at the bar not worrying about us so I grabbed his hand and we went upstairs.

As soon as the door closed I was pinned up against the wall and Zane was sucking on my neck and his hands traveled up and down my body.

"Are you sure?" He whispered into my ear as he reached under my dress, "Yeah." He nodded and slipped his hand into my underwear and started rubbing up and down my wet slit.

He picked me up by my thighs and laid me down on the bed.

I quickly put my hair into a bun and he pulled my panties down slowly and then spread my legs. "Already wet huh?" He immediately started going down on me and I gasped as he flicked his tongue back and forth on my clit.

I could still hear the music from downstairs which set a nice vibe. My back arched as he stuck a finger inside my pussy.

He moaned sending vibrations throughout my body and he started to speed up, "I'm about to cum!" My toes pointed and he started fingering me faster and lifted his head with my juices all over his mouth and watched as my orgasm racked through my body from my head to my toes.

He licked everything up and then bent down and kissed me and I tasted myself off of him and he pulled my dress over my head and I arched my back and he unbuckled my bra and started sucking on each of my nipples.

I really felt like sucking his dick so I flipped us over and made my way down and unzipped his pants and he made himself comfortable with a small smirk on his face like I wasn't bout' to have him moaning his head off.

I smirked back and pull his boxers down and his dick hit his lower stomach and it was definitely bigger than Andres.

I used his pre-cum as a lubricant and licked his tip softly and ran my hand up and down his shaft slowly teasing him.

I could see him getting impatient so I finally put him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.

I could hear him already moaning, I curled my toes which stops my gag reflex, and took him down my throat, and his breathing stop for a second before he sighed out heavily and moaned loudly.

I messaged his balls and continued bobbing my head and I could feel stream after stream of cum going down my throat and I came back up and swallowed.

"Shit that was good." He said breathing heavily, and I was about to get on top but he flipped me over and then pulled off his shirt.

"I'm in control love."