Percy was talking calmly and confidently in the cell. I could tell based on his fixed, but relaxed posture. His hands were crossed boldly as he talked to Atlas. 

Atlas's facial expression changed drastically in the next few minutes. 

They changed from arrogance to blankness as Percy talked to him. Whatever information Percy had about Atlas, it was working in destabilizing Atlas. 

Suddenly, the static sounds cleared from the room. 

"Do we have a deal?" Percy asked smoothly. His hands came back to his sides and clenched into fists to show Atlas that he wasn't messing around. 

"Yes, I'll give you as much as I know about the bombs," Atlas expressed solemnly. 

Percy nodded as Chiron told him to come back. Percy walked back outside and stood in front of the group. Everyone stared at Percy in surprise and shock except Hazel and me. 

"How did you get Atlas to talk?" Agent Frank asked. 

"I know that I probably should've taken your permission, Chiron. But, I told him that we wouldn't hold him in a black site. He'd be placed in a good facility if his information checked out," Percy lied. 

"Are there any good prisons?" Percy asked again. 

A few people (including Franka and Piper) chuckled at Percy's response. It was fake but believable. 

However, I wouldn't have believed this lie even if I didn't know Percy's secret. Atlas's facial expressions changed too strangely. Chiron didn't seem to buy it either. 

Regardless, he sent Agents Frank and Clarisse into the cell to gather as much information on 'the Apocalypse' as possible. It was a truly horrible series of bombs that WiCKeD and BlodgeHarm were planning. 

They were doing it for money and revenge. They were willing to kill millions of people to exploit the monetary and natural resources in several locations around the world. And, they wanted to make a statement that they were the most dangerous and powerful terrorist group. 

The recruits were dismissed by Chiron, which allowed us to leave. 

"Percy, how did you get Atlas to talk?" I asked once we were in my car. I was gonna drive him home before going home myself. 

I really needed rest right now. My body and brain were exhausted. 

"First of all, Leo Valdez did a great job with the hacking. Tell him, thanks, for me," Percy said with a smile. 

I smiled back as the car roared to life, and I started driving. 

"More importantly, I used Atlas's weakness. He has two daughters, Wise Girl. One of them helped me in my mission to capture Kronos before, but she was killed. I know that it affected Atlas. It has to hurt to lose family and love, right?" Percy said sadly. 

"Atlas doesn't have to care for his family, Seaweed Brain. But, the fact that he does seem to help us in this situation," I said as I caught along. 

"Yup, Calypso (despite being an innocent lady) is held captive by Lake Valor at another black site. I know that she's innocent, Wise Girl, but she's associated with a bad family," Percy explained before pausing 

"I always wanted to free Calypso. I thought that I could use her as leverage. I said that I'd free her if Atlas cooperated, and he believed it," Percy said. 

"You would've done everything to free her even without this deal with Atlas. I know you well enough to know that," I said with a happy smile. 

Percy's need for helping the good was one of his best features.