Chapter 12

I Can't wait for that day when I can finally be at peace and not feel so much pain in me.-
Anonymous

"Royalty."

A wide smile managed to find it's way to my lips when I noticed what just happened. He looked up! Guys he finally looked up, oh my...

"Get. Out."
My smile rapidly falters but I still pointed the sandwich anyways.

He can't just-

He suddenly placed his laptop aside and marched to me with his heavy footsteps ringing in my ears. He took my hand while me, I grasp onto my right hand holding the sandwich. He slightly but gently pushed me away from his room.

He radiated his anger.

"Have fun eating your stupid sandwich."

Did he just call the sandwich stupid?

He slams the door loudly that it echoes throughout the mansion. I gaped at the sandwich in my hand, I just lost my chance.

I wasn't even expecting this. When he took it from me yesterday, I thought he loved it.

I bowed my head down, making my way to my room as I prayed for this day to get better. And that'll be my luck.

*FEW HOURS LATER*
The door drastically opens, exposing Grace in a grey off-shoulder shirt and a dark blue leggings.

Her curly hair was contained into a bun and was leaving a strand on her temple. To be honest, she was beautiful (but not on the inside which is rotten).

She waved at my dad, widening the door for us to enter. She seemed so excited that she did not even pay any attention to me which I am ever grateful for.

"Uncle Brian!" I belt and ran to the dark haired young adult about 6'5 high, he was really tall so I could only reach his waist. He lifted me from the ground.

"Long time, Royalty even if it's almost two weeks." He winked at me, I could help but giggle as he tickled my armpits

"Sup bro." I heard daddy say as he clasp uncle Brian into a bro hug, slapping their back as they did.

"I can't believe I'm seeing my lil' brother now, man it feels like years. I almost felt like giving up." Uncle Brian chuckles. My dad pulled away as Grace took over my space after noticing I've maintained distance from all of them. I rolled my eyes as she kept on and on glaring at me.

"Let's celebrate." Aunty Ana chirps in, a wine on her hand was gently placed on the center table in the living room.

I watched all of them cheering while I stood by the door, playing with my finger awkwardly. For some reasons, my eyes were glistening with folded water when I saw how happy they were, while I was the odd one.

None of them even notice me. Even uncle Brian.

A tear leaked out of my eyes.
They didn't even show the fact that I was there or at least pretend. Not even a single person. Do they really think I'm a burden to this extent?

I froze in my spot when I caught him; the last person I expected, staring right back at me. He... He was, he was looking at me. The one that shocked me to the core was that...

He almost mirrored my expression.