XXIII- 𝕹𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖞

'The sleep you ordered is
out of stock'

'The sleep you ordered is out of stock'

Jacob's POV

Sophia is nearing her end of pregnancy even though I am really exited to a dad, there is still fear in the corner of my heart. What if she donot like me? or what if I do something wrong? These type of questions really bother me now. Currently i am going to the nursery I have got prepared for my baby which is a surprise for Sophia I just hope she is likes it.
'We have finished the nursery Alpha King but you could tell if you want to change anything', Sam said
'Thanks Sam, I will show it to Sophia first and then I will notify she feels for changes', I said
'Sure', he nodded.
It was a huge nursery with bedroom, playroom, closet and a bathroom. Satisfied with the decor of the nursery I went to our room to look for Sophia.
'Sophia!', I called
'In the balcony Jacob', she said. Walking there I saw her standing here as her hair flow around due to wind.
'How are you feeling?', I asked
'Pregnant', she said as I shook my head.
'Come I have a surprise for you?', I said as I took her to the nursery.
'Open the door', I said as she slowly opened it.
'Oh my God', she said surprised as she look around.
'Do you like it?', I asked
'I loved it Jacob', I smiled
'Come I will show you around', I said as I took her hand and gave her a tour of the nursery.
'Jacob do you realise that the baby is gonna get spoiled', she asked looking at me.
'My baby deserve the best', I said
'There is no point arguing right?', she asked as I shake my head.
'I wonder what will happen after the baby will be born', I murmured as she walked out.
'Are you upset?', I asked
'No Jacob I am not. I just don't want our baby to become spoil and a bratty kid', she said.
'The baby will not be spoilt Sophia, you will be a great mother and I will always teach him or her about everything', I said
'Are we gonna baby, baby only? Have you thought about names?', she asked
'Ya few and you?', I asked sitting down on the bed beside her.
'Ya me too', she nodded
'So, tell me what have you thought?', I asked
'Inez for a girl and Ezra for a boy', I said
'What?', I asked shocked
'How... How did you know?', I asked surprised
'I have my way Alpha King', she smiled.
Inez and Ezra were my mom and dad names and Sophia wanted to name my baby after my parents. It came as a shocker because we never talked about my parents ever and I donot remember telling her their names.
'What about you?', she asked
'Ian for a boy and Eva for a girl', I said
'Humm they are also nice', she smiled
'So, what have you decided?', I asked
'I will decide when I will hold my baby but for now we can call him monkey because it doing summersault inside me', she said as she shifted to get comfortable. Now-a-days baby is very much active kicking and reacting to things doctor said its due to delivery getting closer. Eventhough I enjoy feeling my baby move around it pains to see Sophia in pain.
'Come in', I said as I heard the knock.
'Pardon Me Alpha King but, the council is here to meet you and the queen', one of the Omega notified.
'We are coming', I said.
Helping Sophia down from the stairs we walked to the living room.
'Alpha King, Luna Queen', they bowed as they saw us.
'Please have a seat', Sophia smiled.
'Congratulations my queen', Bloom smiled
'Thankyou so much', Sophia said
'Please accept this small gift from us Luna Queen',  John said presenting a large boutique of roses. I signalled Rupert to take it. I don't trust these meesly people.
'Thank you John', I said nodding.
'Is it a boy or girl?', John asked
'Aahh... We have decided to keep it a surprise', Sophia said
'Offcourse', Bloom nodded
'But I am sure it's a boy. It always a king', John said
'Why? Are you doubting capabilities of a queen?', Sophia asked in an irritated tone.
'Thats not what I mean. What's a queen without a king?', John said I was about to answer him but Sophia beat it to it.
'Still a goddamn Queen John. With what you just said you are doubting the capabilities of not only me but Bloom and Victoria too and as far as I know they both are running their kingdom with grace and efficiency unlike you', she said fuming with anger.
'I am tired', she said as she walked back.

'Kill him', Leo growled
'How dare he doubt my pup', Arlos growled

'How dare you cross your line. I am still that beast. It won't take me long to burn you in hell's fire', I growled holding jim by his neck.
'Spare me king. I apologise for my behavior', he said as he struggled to breathe.
'Leave all of you', I growled as I walked back to our room.
'Sophia!', I called all worried
'Yes!', she smiled
'Are okay. He will be punished for his deeds I promise you that', I said hugging her.
'I never liked him though. Its okay. I can tell he is a misogynist', she said
'He will still be punished', I said
'I can tell', she smiled.

1. Nursery

 Nursery

2. Playroom

 Playroom

3. Closet

 Closet

4.bathroom

bathroom

Here is your another chapter

PLEASE  LIKE AND COMMENT