IV- 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖔

(PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE VOTE. IT REALLY DOES MOTIVATE A WRITE TO WRITE MORE . THERE ARE VIEWS BUT NO VOTE. ITS JUST A CLICK GUYS!!)

(Sophia's dress⬆️)

'It will always be YOU and I'

I am meeting the council which Jacob told me about today

I am meeting the council which Jacob told me about today. They are coming over for Lunch and I am a nervous mess right now. It's been almost a week since I had a chat with Jacob. He have already started to redecorate the room according to my liking.

In the meantime I met Cynthia or like to call as Thia, she is a beta female. I was very happy when I Jacob introduced her I needed a girl. And we instantly clicked.
Currently she is helping me dress up for the lunch.
'Thia I will take care now, why don't you go and dress up. You'll get late', I smiled as I took the lipstick from her
'But, you are the Luna Queen you need to be perfect', she said trying to take the lipstick.
'No Thia go', I said as I shooed her out of the room.
Just as I was about to wear my sandals. I heard a knock and in came Jacob.
'Oh my.... You.... You look so beautiful', he mumbled looking at me up and down and in instant my cheeks heat up.
'Thank you', I whispered
'You look good too', I smiled
'Thanks love', he grinned.
'Shall we go?', he asked offering his hands as I smiled and took them and there it was again those sparks, those damn sparks.

We walked down the stairs as I noticed Jacob standing a the end of stairs. As soon as he saw me I smiled a thim as he smiled back kissing my knuckles.
'You look beautiful love', he said in his velvet soft voice.
'Thank you. You look beautiful yourself', I smiled.
He led me to the great hall where the 4 council members were waiting. As soon as they saw us they stood up.
'Your majesty, My queen', they bowed
'Hello', I smiled as Jacob pulled a seat for me. Thanking him I sat downas

'My queen we are the council. My name is John Candrell representative of Warewolves community, here is Mr. Azel Russ from Vampire community and this is Ms. Victoria from the coven of witches and Ms. Bloom from the land of fairies', he introduced.
'Fairies?', I questioned looking at Ms. Bloom.
'Yes, my queen', Ms. Bloom nodded.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly. There was no talking it was only clanking of spoons on plate. The council are scared of their King while Sophia was simply soaking in all the new found information.

'It was nice meeting you all', I smiled. They bowed and left in their respective cars.
'Do you wanna go somewhere?', Jacob asked
'Where?', I asked
'Just wear something comfortable and meet me here in 10 minutes', he said as I nodded and left.
I changed into mom's jeans, a hoodie and tied my hair in a high ponytail.
I walked down as Jacob was was by the door in a casual grey trackpants and white t-shirt.