I- 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚

"he wears the smell of blood
and death like a perfume"

It's been 3 decades since King Jacob have been looking for his mate, his queen

It's been 3 decades since King Jacob have been looking for his mate, his queen. He knows she is out there somewhere, he will meet her when the time is right. Jacob King is a Lycan and that too a royal, whose linage have been blessed by the Moon Goddess herself which is as soon as there mate will reach their age the wolf will guide them to them.

To be honest he is getting impatient, his wolf on the other hand is quite calm today. Sitting in the conference dealing with the pathetic excuse of Alpha's. Oh how he would love to break their neck with his rough hands and when the warmth of their blood will seep down from his hand.

'Alpha King what do you think', one of the elder asked bringing the king out of his dark thoughts.

'Mate! Mate! It's time', his wolf Arlos jumped in his head.

He immediately jumped hearing it's time to finally meet his one love.
Jacob almost ran out of the conference room and jumped in his car driving to where ever his wolf is leading him to. The king parked his car near a small bakery in a human town. As he was walking in he crashed with a small petit girl. Call it co-incidence or mate bond the girl happen to be the King's mate.
'I am really sorry sir', she smiled as she walked past him.

'Mate! Go after her. Mine', Arlos growled.

Jacob followed his mate. To say she was beautiful was an understatement. She was a beauty herself. With long brown hair, olive skin, and those beautiful green eyes. She looked like a lilliput in front of him. But, he was a King the mightiest he was quite tall standing at 6'7" in his human form.
He saw as his mate entered in a small 2-storey home.
He followed as he rang the bell and a man opened the door.
'My.. my king', he immediately bowed.
'You are a human?', the king enquired.
'Yes, I am', the man nodded
'I need to talk to you', he said
'Your majesty my name is Richard and this is my wife Hazel', the man introduced.

Following them to their living room, his eyes roamed around he could smell his mate she is here he knew that.
'You have a daughter?', he asked
'Yes', Richard replied not sure as to why he was asking for his daughter.
'Your daughter is my mate', he said going directly to the point.
'Wh what.. No there is some mistake', Hazel said worriedly.
'There's no mistake, she is mine', Jacob roared.
'My King, she just turned 18 can you please wait for some time', Rupert asked but Jacob could sense the anger brewing inside him.
'No, I want her', he roared.
'Give us some time, she is not aware about your kind. We have to make some story as to why she is being with you', Rupert said.
Rupert was angry on the king he don't want to send his only child, his princess away but, deep down he know that nothing will keep away the king from his mate.
'Tomorrow, I will come tomorrow you pick my mate up', he said.
.
.
.
.
.
The Rees family was in a dark mood. It was settled that Sofia will be told that there is a threat on her and she will be living with someone else. Sofia was devastated not because that her life was in danger but if she will go her parents life might be in danger too. Rupert settled few rules with Sofia that she will be addressing the person as Alpha , will not make eye-contact with him, not speak till the time he asks.
Sophia was scared with the person she will live with.
.
.

.
.
Night came and went by quick neither Sophia nor her parents had a wink of sleep. On the other hand the beast was happy, jumping with joy to finally find his mate. He wished the night to be over while Sophia wished for sun to never rise.
It was finally time, Sophia was hugging her dad as they heard their doorbell ring and her heart dropped.
'My King', Hazel bowed
'Sophia, it's time love', her mom called her up as she came to the door.
Jacob quickly held offered her hand to guide her out of the door but Sophia ignored it and went out. She have finally accepted her faith.
Jacob's heart pained a bit while his wolf whined as he felt rejected. But, he knew he have to win her over. He was practically snatching her away from her life.
He took a deep breath as he sat down in the car beside her.
'What's your name?', Jacob asked offcourse he knew her name. He was just trying to make small conversation.
'Sophia', she mumbled so softly that if he wouldn't be a Warewolf he would have surely missed it.
'That's a pretty name love', he smiled looking at her as she simply nodded. Jacob released a breath, he despirately wanted her to look upto him, smile for him. Oh how much his beast wanted her. Soon they reached the palace as he saw Sophia looking around in awe and for the first time in ever he loved the palace. It will no longer be gloomy, cold, dark but happy, sunshine filled and hopeful even though she have not accepted him, scratch that she is not even aware of his world.
'Do you like this?', he asked as she simply nodded still enchanted with the beauty of the castle.
'It's more beautiful inside. would you like to come in?', he asked as she nodded and walked beside him. Rupert his beta was waiting for him on the steps of castle.
'Alpha, Luna', he bowed to them
'Rupert, meet Sophia. Love this Rupert my beta', he introduced
'What's a beta?', she asked curiously
'I will tell you soon', he smiled as he guided her in. Jacob took her to the room his room or now 'our' more like.
'I will give to time to fresh up, your things are already here. Freshen up and come down. I will fix something for you to eat', He said as he walked out closing the door softly.

Sophia looked around in awe, it was a beautifully to say the least. It was a huge room with black walls with a huge bed in the middle of the room, French windows for sunlight and fresh air, there was a huge walk in closet, a bathroom. It was quite dark for Sophia's liking but dare she complain anything. She quickly changed in shorts, tank top as she walked down the stairs in search of kitchen. It was huge place that's for sure but she was easily able to find kitchen but, it was empty. Sophia walked in and decided to make herself something. As she was tossing some bagels she was immediately tossed in the air and fell on the floor as she screamed in pain. A man almost as huge as the Alpha come on top of her.

'What are you doing here human?', he demanded. Sophia was in so much pain she just whimpered. Then, she hurt a deafening growl that shook the whole palace. It was the Alpha as she saw him turning into a wolf in front of her eyes he, saw him tearing the man in front of her limb by limb as blood splashed all around as she let out a scream which bought the beast to his senses.

'What are you?', she whispered as the pitch black eyes stared at her. Out of exhaustion she sell unconscious. The last thing she heard was a soft whimper.

 The last thing she heard was a soft whimper

Hello everyone!

I hope you like this chapter. This was all narrative chapter from next there will be POV with a small narrative gist where ever i feel necessary.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT