XIX- 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊!!

'And if love is madness,
May I never find sanity again'

We had our breakfast after which we went to have a meeting with Alpha Nicole

'How is Leila?', Sophia asked
'She is good now Queen', Luna Karen smiled.
With that the meeting started, we discussed about random things and then some important discussions. Alpha Nicole told his issues as we discussed the solutions.
'You both discuss I will get something for you to eat', Luna Karen said
'Oh I will help you too', Sophia said as she stood up.
'I will be back',she smiled kissing my cheek as I nodded.
After few minutes we heard a knock and an omega entered holding a tray of food.
'Luna Queen and Luna Karen will be joining you later', she said as I nodded. I mind linked one of my warrior to be with Sophia while I am busy here.

Finally after 2 hours the meeting was done and we came on few conclusion too.
I walked down to search for Sophia as Leo was irked a bit and forcing me to go to her. I looked around and tried catching her scent but it was not there.
I mind linked the warrior to ask Sophia's whereabouts. He told me she is in the garden. Walking to the garden I smelled Sophia's fear as I rushed to her looking around I saw a man who seem to be a warrior talking to her. She seemed uncomfortable so, I quickly walked to her as I pulled her close to me as she relaxed in my hold.
'Alpha King', he bowed
'Who are you?', I asked
'I am Greg, one of the warriors my king', he introduced
'What are you doing here?', I asked
'Yes, actually I just asking her if we could go out', he asked fumbling a bit.
'Listen to me pup, this women here is my mate and your queen. So, you better stay away cause she.is.mine', I said almost face to face with him. Without even caring to listen to his reply I held Sophia's hand and walked to our room.
'You are mine!', I growled as I pin her in the door.
'Shhh calm down Jacob. Breathe', she said hugging me.
'No. Mine', Leo growled
'Yes, yours. But, calm down', she said making me look at her.
'Come sit', She said pulling me to the bed.
'

He asked me out, I said no', she explained.
'I am gonna kill him', I said with determination.
'No you are gonna do no such thing Jacob. It was an honest mistake he didn't knew about it', she said.
'I don't care, I will kill him', I said
'Jacob..', she said but was interrupted with a knock.
'Go open the door', she said.
I quitly opened the door and there was Marcel one of the warrior.
'We are ready to leave Your highness', he said
'Okay, just get these bags downstairs', I said as he nodded.
'Please be calm Jacob. Okay?', Sophia said holding my hand.
'I will don't worry', I said smiling.
We walked down behind Marcel as Alpha Nicole and Luna Karen.
'It was our honour to host you Your highness', Alpha Nicole said
'It was really nice to be here Alpha Nicole', Sophia smiled
'Here is a little present for you Luna Queen', Luna Karen handed me a small box wrapped in gift paper.
'Thank you so much Luna', I smiled
'We should be heading now Alpha', I said as we walked back to our car.
After bidding our goodbye we settled in our car.

'Where do we have to go now?', Sophia asked
'There are 2 more packs. Grey Moon pack and Silver Stone Pack. But, we will be spending only 3-4 hours in each pack', I said
'Okay', she nodded
'Jacob pass me that bag', Sophia said pointing to the bag.
'What's in it?', I asked passing the bag to her.
'I am hungry', she said taking a bag of chips out.
'Offcourse love. Do you need anything else', I asked
'No. I am good', she smiled.

After couple of hours, we reached Grey Moon Pack. Where we greeted with Alpha Carl and Luna Flora. We spent few hours there. After enjoying a good lunch we discussed few of the laws and problem and all. In the evening we bid goodbye to the pack. After few hours we reached Silver Stone Pack late at night so, we decided to go to bed.

Sophia's POV

I opened my eyes and it was 6 in the morning. I slowly removed Jacob's hand from me and went to have a shower.
I changed into a blue worn-out jeans with white top and a white blazer. I tied my hair in a low ponytail and paired it with golden chain. Wearing a nude heels I walked out.

'Wakey! Wakey!', I smiled kissing his cheeks

'5 minutes', he moaned pulling me in his arms.
'Jacob we have to go down', I said.
'Comeon quick, I have your clothes', I said pulling him from the bed.
With tired look he woke up and held me from back kissing my mark as shivers run down my body.
'Jacob. Go now', I said getting now.

'Your Highness', Alpha Carl bowed
'Alpha Carl', Jacob nodded
We sat down to have breakfast, where we have a bit of chat.
After that Jacob went to Alpha Carl office Luna Flora and I went to garden to talk.
'So, where did you met Alpha King?', Luna Flora asked
'Jacob found me and I had no idea about all this Warewolves thing it came as a shock for me but, Jacob was very patient with me and tolerated all my tantrums', I told her laughing
'Seem like you made him work for you', she laughed
'Ya, I did', i said smiling.
'You are really beautiful Luna Queen', Luna Flora complimented
'Aww thank you so much. You are so pretty yourself', I smiled
With that we talked for about next few hours after which Marcel came to tell me Jacob is searching for me. We walked back inside and after couple of hours later we were back on our way.

 We walked back inside and after couple of hours later we were back on our way

I hope you'll liked the chapter. Let me know how you like this chapter.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT