XVII- 𝓐𝖑𝖑 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊

'You are my today, tomorrow and forever'

Third Person POV

Today is one of the happiest day for the king and queen. At last they will be tied for forever. Jacob was all giddy he can't beleive.
Sophia was busy in her room as getting ready for her big day. She was so anxious with anticipation.
'Your mom's here', Cynthia announced
'Oh my baby just look at you', her mom very almost in tears.

'Your mom's here', Cynthia announced'Oh my baby just look at you', her mom very almost in tears

'Oh thanks mom, don't cry. You are gonna ruin your makeup', Sophia hugged her mom.
'Where is dad?', she asked
'He has gone to meet Jacob', she said
'Sophia is my tiara, it was grandmother then it went to me and now it's yours', her mom
Sophia opened the box and inside was a beautiful diamond hair comb.

'Where is dad?', she asked'He has gone to meet Jacob', she said'Sophia is my tiara, it was grandmother then it went to me and now it's yours', her mom Sophia opened the box and inside was a beautiful diamond hair comb

'Oh mom this is so beautiful', Sophia smiled
'Let me put it for you', Roma said taking the piece as she place it carefully in her veil.
'Sophia', her dad's voice came
'Come in dad', Sophia called
'Oh my', her dad was shocked as how beautiful she looked in the white dress. He felt like it was only yesterday she first held her in her arms.
'Look at you, you have grown up so fast', he said as he looked at his daughter eyes numb with tears.
'Dad I am still your girl', Sophia smiled as she too hot emotional.
'Oh my don't cry Sophia you will ruin your makeup', Cynthia said handing her tissue.
'Okay everyone in position it time', Rupert peaked in.
'You look beautiful Luna', he smiled
'Thank you Rupert. You look good too', Sophia smiled
'I will meet you down honey', her mom smiled as she left.
Sophia stood behind the doors clutching her dad's hand as they wait.
'Dont let me fall daddy', Sophia said softly
'Never princess', he smiled softly and just then the music started playing as the door open they started walking down the aisle all eyes were on Sophia but her eyes were on her mate who was smiling down with tears filled eyes as he saw her walking down to him.
'Take care of her Jacob', Sophia father whispered softly as he put her hand on his.
'Always', he smiled
'You look beautiful', he whispered looking at his mate
'You look handsome too', she smiled.
'We have gathered here to see the union of Alpha King Jacob King and Sophia Rees', the pastor said
'Now the couple will say their vows', the pastor said as Sophia smiled.
'Jacob, you came into my life at exactly the right time: When I wasn't ready, and yet, when I needed your love the most. In the past few months, we've experienced great triumphs and literal disasters together. These trials have pushed the boundaries of what we thought we could endure, and in the end, I feel more strongly connected with you in a resolve to get up and try again. I love you dearly for all that you are. I am amazed by your inquisitive mind. As your wife, I promise to love you with the same determination and confidence you've given me. I vow to support you through more ups and downs. I pledge to commit myself to our family and the good I know will grow from it. I promise this all to you until I am no more', Sophia said her vows and that was the first time the world saw the Alpha King cry but, they were happy tears.
'Sophia, it is impossible for me to put into words the passionate and infinite embrace you have on my heart. You make me a full person. Committing the rest of my life to you is actually pretty easy because without you I am nothing. As we begin our life together in front of those whom we are closest to, I make the following vows: I vow to wake up every morning and thank God that he gave me you, my perfect woman, and I vow to be your steady rock in turbulent times. I vow to put your needs before my own.I vow to be the man that you inspire me to be and the man that you deserve. Finally, I vow to spend every day I have left on this Earth showering you with a zealous love and a faithful commitment. A love that many waters cannot quench, a love that floods cannot drown', Jacob spoke as Sophia's eyes filled with tears.
'Now, do you Sophia Rees take Jacob Knight as your husband?', the pastor asked
'I do', Sophia smiled as she put the ring on his finger
'Do you Jacob King take Sofia Rees as your beloved wife?', he questioned
'I do', Jacob said putting the ring on her finger.
'I now pronounce you both husband and wife', the pastor concluded the wedding as the crowd erupted in howls, clapping.