XX

'Wake up beauty, it's time to beast'

It's been a week since we returned back from our small tour

It's been a week since we returned back from our small tour. And to say I have been busy is an understatement.

'Cynthia make sure these things are done by next week', I said walking out of the children playground.
'Sure, I will make sure these things are done', Cynthia nodded
'I am gonna go and take rest for a bit and if you need anything just let me know',I said walking back to my room.
I changed into comfy co-ord.

I laid down and soon my eyes became heavy and sleep consume me

'Luna! Wake up', a voice wakes me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and it was Roma.
'What it is?', I asked
'Alpha is calling for you and here is your coffee', she said
'Thanks', I said as I fixed my hair and walked down.
As I reached Jacob's office I peeked in.
'Hey! You called for me?', I asked
'Yes love. Come in', he smiled.
'What did you do today?', he smiled as he pulled me on his lap.
'I did few work in the children park and few of the work in palace and restocking etc, then i got tired and went to take a nap', I said taking a sip from my coffee.
'From past few days we were not able to spend time together so, I called you so we could talk', he said
Just in cue Rupert entered with a tray of food.

We spend next few hours talking and and eating and it was around evening when Rupert came in to tell that Alpha Carter is here to meet you both with that we walked out as Rupert welcomed him in.
'Hello Alpha Carter', I smiled
'My Queen, Alpha King', he bowed
'What bought you here Alpha Carter?', Jacob asked.
'I am here to actually talk Luna Queen', he said
'And what is that?', I asked
'I understand why you took Roma, and it was foolish of me to so low of my mate but, now I understand', be says which to be honest came as a shock to me I never though he would apologize as he was so up high his ego.
'Alpha Carter it's not my call to make but Roma and if I remember it well you rejected her and she accepted it but let me call her for you', I said as I asked one of the Omega to call her.

'Sophia!', Roma called
'In here Roma', I called back.
'Alpha Carter', she nodded as she sat beside me.
'Roma', he smiled which she did not returned
'I... I am sorry for how I treated you. I came here to ask for your forgiveness and if we could start again', Alpha Carter asked
'I forgive you Alpha Carter but i cannot accept you I already accepted someone else who love me for my true self', Roma said
'Liam?', he asked
'Yes', she smiled
'I understand. You deserve to be happy and I am sorry', he said as he stood up and bowed to us and then left.
'Well...uh! That was very awkward', I said
'Thank you Sophia', she smiled hugging me.
'Off course', I smiled

After having dinner I felt a little funny so, I went to the garden for a stroll. Breathing in fresh air really did calmed me down.
'Love?', Jacob called as he walked towards me.
'Hey!', I smiled
'What are you doing here?', he asked
'Just came for fresh air', I smiled
'You feel goo?', he asked
'Ya! I feel good it was just a long day', I said
'Ya! it was', he said holding me from back as we both stand in silence.
'Let's go in or you will catch cold', Jacob said picking me up as he walked to our room.
(Sexual Content Ahead)
'You smell so good love', he said with voice husky his eyes were now dark filled with lust and dominance.
'Humm', I hummed as he softly laid me on the bed kissing his way from my lips to the mark as they spark flew all around.
'Jacob!', I moaned
'Shhh relax love. I am gonna make you feel good tonight', he whispered softly in my ear. And in a moment all our clothes are on the floor.
Jacob's hand roamed all over my body. As his lips kissed my inner thigh as a loud moan escaped my mouth escaped which only encouraged him more. His tongue started licking my folds as I feel myself getting all hot.
'Jacob please', I moaned as I arched my back.
'Not so soon love', he spoke licking me
Damn it.... It feels soo good. I feel like I am in heaven. Within moments I feel myself climbing my high.
'Jacob... I.. am..', I tried speaking but only moans left my mouth.
'Cum for me love, let me taste you', he spoke as I erupted, he took no time in lapping all my juice.
He moved up kissing me making me taste myself. He puts in his member in me as I moaned. After giving me a moment to adjust he started moving.
'Faster Jacob', I moaned as he picked up his pace which made me moan like crazy. Soon he was pounding in me.
'I am gonna cum!', I moaned
'Yes baby cum for me... You are gonna cum for me again', he groaned
Within moment I crashed long and hard as he came shooting his seeds in me.
Jacob fell beside me as he pulled me close.
'I love you soo much', he whispered
'I love you too', I smiled kissing his cheek.

'I love you soo much', he whispered'I love you too', I smiled kissing his cheek

Hello! I hope you like this chapter let me know how you feel in the comments.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT