XV- 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉

'And now she would bow to no one'

'Jacob do you think I am ready?', I asked freeking out

'To be honest I think you are. Just look at the way you handled Carter's thing. I am so proud of you. And there is nothing to be afraid of just trust me',he said explaining me.
'I... I don't know', I mumbled
'Can I spend some time with my parents today?', I asked
'Sure, do you want to go to them?', he asked
'Yes, I need some alone time with them', I said
'Okay, I will ask Rupert to go with you. Okay?',he asked
'Yes', I nodded
'You freshen up and I will call you when he will be here', he said

I dressed in a casual white shorts with a white crop top.

I walked down as Jacob held my hand as I was taking the last step

'Rupert will be with you at all times don't leave for anywhere without him please', he said in an almost pleading tone.
'Ya don't worry', I smiled as I got in the car.

I rang the bell as dad opened the door.
'Hi dad', I smiled as he immediate hugged me.
'Oh princess I have missed you so much', he said
'Me too dad, where is mom?', I asked
'Kitchen. Come in', he said as me and Rupert walked in.
'Mr. Rees', Rupert nodded
'This is Rupert, Jacob's beta', I said as dad nodded.
'Oh my Sophia my little girl', mom smiled as she took me in her arms.
'Its been so long love. How are you?', she asked as her eyes filled with tears.
'I am good mom', I smiled
We all sat down in the living room as we talked about random things and reliving our memories.
'How long will you stay?', mom asked
'After dinner', I said
'Soo soon', mom said sadly.
'I will come back soon mom don't worry', I said
'Actually I came here to talk to you about something important', I said
'Ahhh... I will be in the car Luna', Rupert said as he stood.
'Rupert you can go in the back garden', I said as he simply nodded.
'What is it princess?', dad asked as I explained him everything about Carter thing and how I helped Roma and council asking me to be crowned and all. After I told them there was a pin drop silence.
'What do you want?', dad asked
'I don't know dad. I just don't', I murmed
'When you were a kid you were very wise for your age and we somehow knew you were meant for something great but, every parent think this about their child now don't they?', he asked as I nodded
'Listen to your heart Sophia. Every single person is meant for something in this world some for something important and some not so important. I am not going to te you what you should but, I will tell you listen to your heart. Because that is what know our desire and our strength. I don't care what you choose I just don't want you to sit in your chair at your 80's and thinking of any wrong decision you made. You should be happy and content with you do', he explained.
'Mom?', I asked looking at her as she nodded smiling at me and in that moment I knew what I wanted.
'And one more thing. Mom how do you know you loved dad?', I asked
'You close your eyes and think of a world without the person and if you feel like lost and the world seem grey that's when you know the colours of your world is because to that person', mom smiled.
'Thanks mom, thanks dad. I love you both so much. But, I have to tell someone something and I will go now', I said as I called for Rupert and we drove back to the palace.

As soon as we reached the palace I almost ran in thanking Rupert.
'Sophia you okay? You came..', he was saying as I literally jumped on him and kissed his lips. He was a bit surprised but he kissed me back after few moments. The kiss soon turned rough as his hands roam all over my body.
'I love you Jacob', I said in a  breathlessness.
'What?', he asked shock evident in his voice.
'I love you Jacob', I smiled
'Say that again', he asked as if not believing my words.
'I love you', I said as he laughed
'I love you too Sophia',he said looking in my eyes as he leaned down to kiss me.
He picked me up in his arms as he started walked most probably to our room.

(Sexual Content ahead beware. But, this is Wattpad so 🤷 but still it is my duty😂)

He gently placed me on the bed not stopping the kiss.
'Ouch', I shrieked as something sharp pierced my skin.
'Whats it?', he asked concerned
'There is something here', I said as I pulled a pen from under me.
'You okay, lemme check', he said as tried turning me around.
'Shut up Jacob', I pulled him close to me as I kissed him.
It only took a moment for the kiss to turn heated as soon all my clothes were on the floor. He removed his clothes throwing them on the floor with mine not breaking the kiss.
'Jacob', I moaned as his hands roam all over my body.
'Do you have any idea how beautiful you are', he whispered softly.
It felt so good never in a million years I would have thought I would end up with Jacob like this but, maybe things change.
Soon his hands reached my inner thigh as he softly grazed them leaving goosebumps all over.
'Jacob please', I moaned
'Shhh patience love. I have thought of doing this so many times', he said his voice all deep.
His fingers run all over my heat as moans flew out of my mouth.
'Fuck Jacob', I moaned as he left hickeys all over my neck.
He removed his boxer and damn was he long.
'I will take care of you princess', he softly whispered as I nodded.
'Relax for me', he asked as I took a deep breath.
He entered with his tip slowly as i held him tight. Tears slip down due to the pain.
'Its okay', he said slowly.
'Can I move?', he asked as I nodded. He strted moving slowly, the pain subside as pleasure takes all over my body.
'Jacob, please faster', I moaned as he picked up his pace.
I never thought this could feel so good. The pace increased as I felt myself getting close.
'I wanna mark you so bad', he moaned not stopping.
'Mark me', I moaned as he stopped
'What?', he asked surprised
'Mark me Jacob', I said
'Are you sure?', he asked
'Yes', I nodded.
He slowly kissed me as he moved to my neck softly placing kiss as a moan left my mouth. I felt canine grow as it pierced my skin.
'Jacob', I said as pain hit me hard.
'It okay', he murmured as he licked me.
He started moving in and out and I reach my high again as we come down together.

(Its are from here)

I felt my eyes get so heavy as sleep took over me. The last thing I felt was a soft kiss on my lips.

I hope you all like this chapter at last they are together

I hope you all like this chapter at last they are together. I am so happy for them.
There will be an update soon!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT