chapter thirty three. pocket fries

Ever sits across from Hyde and next to Kelso as she eats fries. "Hey, guys," Donna says sitting down with them. "Hey, man. Where's Forman?" Hyde asks looking at the girl. "I don't know. He's not with me," Donna explains. "He's probably with his buddy, Buddy," Ever says as she rests her arms on the table.

"You know he only hangs out with Buddy cause he has a Trans Am," Hyde says as Ever laughs. "What? You jealous?" Ever asks as Hyde rolls his eyes.

"Hey, you. Buy something or go out. I have a big wedding coming in," Frank says looking at Hyde. "Stop the cap," Ever says laughing. "Fine. I don't but either you buy something or get out," Frank repeats. "Fine, I'll go somewhere else," Hyde says getting up. "Come on, let's go," Hyde says looking at the group. "I'm not going anywhere. I just bought a hot dog," Kelso explains.

"I'll go," Ever says putting some fries in her pocket before she and Hyde head out. "Do you want some pocket fries?" Ever asks with a smile. "Sure," Hyde says as they walk down the street.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"I miss Eric," Kelso says as he sits next to Ever. "You still have me," Jackie speaks up. "It's not the same, Jackie," Kelso says as Jackie sits down next to Ever. "I can talk to Eric about things I can't talk about with you," he adds. "Like what?" Ever asks as she faces him. "Well, for instance, the annoying things Jackie does," Kelso says as Ever nods.

"Bullshit. Nothing you do is annoying," Ever says facing Jackie. "See Micheal, you should be more like Ever," Jackie says as Ever puts her hands in her pockets. Suddenly the door opens as Eric walks in before pulling Donna into a kiss. "What even is consent?" Ever asks looking at the two.

"So, what's everyone looking at?" Eric asks looking at the group. "What are we looking at, man? We haven't seen you in days," Hyde explains. "What. Hyde? You had to walk all the way home from school again?" Eric asks facing the boy. "By the way. If I ever have to walk home again I'm gonna tell dad or you'll have to be my bitch for a week," Ever says as Eric nods.

"Also, where's your boyfriend?" Ever asks resting her head on Jackie's shoulder. "He's not my boyfriend!" Eric says as Ever nods. "Okay, Jesus Christ. Can you calm down?" Ever asks as Jackie wraps her arm around Ever's shoulders.

"Yeah. It's obvious Buddy is gay," Fez adds. "Buddy is not gay," Jackie speaks up. "Please, Fez. That's just stupid. It's like saying Ever is a lesbian," Kelso says as Ever blinks. "She is a lesbian, you moron," Hyde says looking at him.

After everyone leaves Hyde and Donna stay behind with Eric and Ever. "So now that all the scary kids are gone. Is Buddy gay?" Hyde asks looking at Ever. "I don't think it's really my place to-" Eric says before the three cut him off. "He's gay," they say at the same time.

"Okay, guys, hypothetical situation, crazy scenario... Wouldn't happen in like a million years. Let's just say, that Buddy made a move on me," Eric explains. "Eric he's not gonna make a move on you if he knows you're straight," Donna explains.

"I don't know, Forman is pretty irresistible," Hyde explains. "And I'm gay. Maybe he thought it ran in the family," Ever adds. "I don't think he'll make a move on me again," Eric says nodding. "Again?" The three asks at the same time again. "Does this mean I can make a move on Donna?" Ever questions.

"You've already made a move. Last year," Donna says as Ever nods. "Oh yeah, that was a fun night," Ever says with a laugh. "Oh my God," Eric and Hyde say at the same time. "That's what Donna said," Ever says with a smile before walking away. "She's joking," Donna says laughing. "It never got that far," she adds walking away.