chapter sixteen. wasted youth

Ever sits on Hyde's lap before Kelso runs up to the group wearing a weird dress while yelling "chug". "Nice dress," Ever says when he stops yelling.

"Thanks," he says handing her two beers. She takes one and gives the other to Hyde. "Here's to our wasted youth," Hyde says holding up his beer before they all take a sip of their beer.

"I'm hungry," Ever says getting up. "Let's get something to eat," Hyde says following her. Soon the two are sitting on their old spots eating sandwiches. "I almost did something," Ever speaks up.

"What?" Hyde asks taking a sip of his beer. "I almost told Jackie I like her which is weird cause I don't. I was just looking at her and she looked so pretty," Ever explains. "Jackie? As in Jackie Burkhart?" Hyde asks as Ever nods.

"Yes," Ever says taking a sip of her beer. "First of all, you don't wanna embark on that journey and second of all she's dating Kelso," Hyde explains. "I know and I feel bad but I'm just-" Ever say before Hyde cuts her off. "Confused? I get it. But sometimes we have to keep our feelings to ourselves," Hyde says as Ever nods.

Soon Ever and Hyde sits with everyone else as Hyde finishes his beer. "We're out of beer," Ever says looking at Kelso. "And Ever's dad has a fridge in the garage. And it has beer in it," Hyde adds before the guys go to the garage as the girls stay behind.

"They're so gonna get busted," Ever says getting up. "I know," Jackie says following her lead. "I'll walk you home," Ever says as Jackie nods.