chapter thirty nine. must love bingo

Ever sits between Eric and Fez says she blows her hair out of her face. "It's too small. Ever's leg is touching mine. This isn't Alabama," Eric speaks up. "Oh my God! I'll just sit with Hyde," Ever says moving to the front and sitting on Hyde's lap. "I shouldn't even be in the backseat. I should be driving my own car," Eric explains. "You poor thing. Cry about it," Ever says as she moves her finger down her cheek.

"And the reason you're not driving your own car is because you're irresponsible and scratched it," Hyde explains. "That's a good one," Kelso says as Eric hits him in the arm. "I'm trying to drive here," Kelso speaks up. "Let me drive," Ever says as he stops the car. "Sure," Kelso says hoping out and getting in the back as Ever gets in the driver's seat. "She can't drive," Eric says as Ever shushes him and Hyde turns on the radio before Ever starts driving.

After they get something to eat they start driving again. "Oh great, no pickles," Eric says from the backseat. "We don't care," Ever says taking a sip of her soda. "Why does your friend Sully have a statue of the Virgin Mary on his dashboard?" Eric questions. "Maybe he's, like, religious or something," Kelso explains. "Wasn't Sully in prison for arson?" Hyde questions. "People that burn stuff can also believe in God but I wouldn't trust this man," Ever says taking a sip of her drink.

"Why does this keychain say 'I love bingo'?" Hyde questions looking at the key chain. "Sully must love bingo," Fez speaks up. "All right. I'm starting to think that this isn't Sully's car," Eric says from the backseat. "Than who's car is it?" Kelso asks before they hear sirens behind them. "I wanna go home," Ever says as she pulls over.