chapter thirty two. buddy

Season one | Episode eleven
Eric's Buddy

Ever pulls on her jacket as she, Kelso, and Hyde stand in front of the school. "'Where the hell is Forman, man? This isn't like him," Hyde explains. "Could you sluts stop complaining?" Ever asks buttoning up her jacket. "Guys, what if something is wrong with him. We should check the school's morgue," Kelso explains.

"And if we find him, we can bury him at the school cemetery," Ever adds. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Kelso says as Ever leans against the car. "She's being sarcastic, you moron," Hyde says looking at the boy. "Maybe we should walk," Kelso says as Hyde shakes his head. "No way, man," he says as Kelso sighs.

"Why not?" Kelso asks as Hyde points at Ever. "If we walk, can you give me a piggyback ride?" Ever asks with a pout. "Fine," Hyde says as Ever smiles.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Ever walks into the basement with Hyde and Kelso as the group faces them. "You fucker. You dirty fucker," Ever says tackling Eric. "What?!" Eric asks as she shakes him. "Calm down, crazy," Hyde says picking Ever up.

"Where were you? We were worried sick?" Kelso asks looking at Eric. "No, you were," Ever adds. "We had to walk all the way here and take turns carrying Ever. My feet are killing me," Hyde says putting Ever down next to Eric. "Are your fingers broken? You can't use a phone," Kelso says as Ever rests her head on Jackie's lap and her legs on Donna.

"Guys, we have company," Donna says gesturing to Buddy. "Hey," Ever says waving at him. "Buddy Morgan. I know you," Hyde says walking up to Buddy. "Yeah, I guess it my fault-" Buddy says before Hyde cuts him off. "Get out of my chair!" Hyde says as Buddy gets. "Hey, your car is still at school? You want me to drop you off?" Buddy says looking at Eric. "Yeah," Eric says before he, Buddy, and Fez head out.

"Did you see that? He just ditched us again," Kelso says as Ever closes her eyes. "I'm, just gonna close my eyes for a minute," Ever says as Jackie runs her fingers through the girl's hair. "Let's take you to bed," Jackie says as Ever gets up. "Okay," Ever says before the two head up to her room.