chapter fifteen. not important

Ever sits on a pillow on her ground as she sits between Jackie's legs. "Your hair is so soft," Jackie says braiding Ever's hair. "I use a special shampoo," Ever explains.

"That's why your hair smiles like strawberries," Jackie says as Ever nods. "You can wash your hair with it," Ever says getting up when Jackie is done braiding her hair. "Thanks. I'll go take a shower," Jackie says before heading to the bathroom.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Ever sits on her bed looking at the ceiling as Jackie gets dressed. "Hey, can you help me?" Jackie asks as Ever turns to see Jackie standing in front of the mirror with her dress yet to be zipped up. "Sure," Ever says getting up and walking to the mirror.

She carefully zips up the dress as she moves Jackie's hair out of the way. "Thank you," Jackie says before facing Ever. "Now I smell just like you," Jackie says with a smile as Ever nods. "Jackie I-" Ever says before she's cut off by the door opening. "Jackie, your dad is here," Kitty says as Ever moves away from Jackie.

"Thank you, Ms. Forman. What were you gonna say?" Jackie asks looking at Ever. "It's not important. I'll see you later," Ever says before Jackie waves at her and leaves with Kitty following her. '