chapter seven. live here

Ever sits between Hyde's legs as Eric looks at the group. "Look, I know what you're all doing here," Eric says looking at his friends and sister. "I live here," Ever speaks up. "We're just hanging out. Like always. Except we're dressed nice," Kelso explains.

"I'm always dressed nice," Ever says slapping Kelso across the head. "Hey, kids. I need your help with something. Jackie, Donna, Ever, Michael, Steven... Young man with an accent, could you give me a hand? Not you, Eric," Kitty says before they get up and head upstairs.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

After Eric opens a few presents the adults and Laurie leave, Ever sits down on the couch as she takes the bowl of chips on the table before she starts to eat.

"Mom's probably losing her shit right now," Ever says looking at Eric who laughs. "So what did you get from Donna?" Fez asks looking at Eric. "Nothing, yet," Eric says looking at the group. "Maybe she's gonna give you her virginity," Ever speaks up. "Nah," she adds before laughing.

"Eric. Donna's on the porch," Jackie says walking into the living room. Soon Eric leaves as Ever gets up from the couch. "I'll be hating myself somewhere else," she says before walking to the stairs.

"I'll come with," Jackie says before following the girl up the stairs. "Hey," Jackie says as the sit down on Ever's bed. "I got you something," Jackie adds as Ever looks at the girl. "What?" Ever asks with a smile before Jackie takes something out of her pocket.

"It's a picture of us when we were little. I just wanted you to have it," Jackie says handing the picture to Ever. "It's amazing, thank you," Ever says before placing a kiss on Jackie's cheek. "I'm gonna go back downstairs. I'll see you tomorrow," Jackie says getting up as her cheeks flush pink. "See you tomorrow," Ever says looking at the picture as she hears her door shut.