chapter six. missed you

Ever walks into the kitchen seeing Eric at the table. "Sup," she says looking at the group. "What?" Red asks looking at the girl. "It means hello dad," she says before opening the fridge seeing a bunch of drinks, and closing it. She takes a bowl from the cupboard before sitting down next to Eric and pouring herself some cereal and milk in her bowl.

"You're not burning cheap gas in that car, are you?" Red asks looking at Eric. "I don't know but when do I get a car, daddy?" Ever asks smiling at her father. "When you buy yourself one, pumpkin," he says as she sighs. "Fine, I'm going back to bed," Ever says picking up her bowl before walking out of the kitchen.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Ever stands against the vista cruiser as she watches the guys play basketball with Donna and Jackie. "So," Jackie speaks up looking at Donna.

"What?" Donna asks as she and Ever face Jackie. "What are you gonna get Eric for his birthday?" Jackie asks looking at the redhead. "I suggest some taste in fashion," Ever adds. "I think he dresses cool," Donna says as Ever walks away.

Soon she walks into the basement to see Laurie. "Oh my God, Laurie! I missed you!" The girl says looking at her older sister. "Really?" Laurie asks as Ever frowns. "No, and put some pants on," Ever says before sitting down on the couch.

Soon the guys walk in before they all, except for Hyde, look at Laurie. "Holy Mother," Fez says as Ever turns to see Laurie bending forward in front of the washing machine before the blonde turns to face them. "Hello, Laurie," Kelso says in a deep voice.

"Hello, Kelso, Hyde," Laurie says as Ever gets up before grabbing Hyde's hand and leading him up the stairs. "Let's go," she says before the two up to her room. "What's up with you and Jackie?" Hyde asks falling down on her bed. "What?" Ever asks facing the boy.

"You love her!" He says as she laughs. "I could never love her," Ever says rolling her eyes. "Whatever, man," Hyde says shrugging. "Oh, fuck off," Ever says before falling down next to him.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Ever sits at the dinner table as her dad yells at the cats outside. "So, how's your friend Janice?" Red asks sitting down. "Pregnant," Laurie answers. "You don't have to worry about Ever getting pregnant cause she's a lesbian but Laurie," Eric says looking at his older sister. "She's probably pregnant right now," Ever says as Eric laughs.

"Not funny," Laurie says looking at the two. "So, Laurie," Eric says looking at the girl. "Oh yeah, Eric wanted me to tell you he thinks he's too old for a party. Keys," Laurie speaks up. "There's no party," Kitty says looking at the kids.