She probably wouldn't be convinced unless I explained things. Soon, a
quite angry Horikita met up with me, radiating a silent pressure.

Random Class 2D -"But why would she be angry it's not like he said it aloud."

Random class 2D -"Idiot its not about that she's angry. She's angry about the results of the exam she thought where gonna lose and we heard him say he'll clean it up and like Koenji said what he did always have more pros and cons."
The green haired random said. Koenji, Ryuen, Hashimoto no all has their mouths open. They cant believe another class 2D has brains which earned him applause.

Koenji -"Finaly."

"What do these test results mean?
What in the world happened?"

Jin -"See I was right!" The green haired random said that i named or created cause why the fk not.

"You look like you don't have any idea at all."

"I just can't imagine it. I don't understand it at all. I have a mountain of questions."

Ryuen -"Oh would you look at that. The superior leader cant comprehend something that simple."

Arisu -"Seems like shes not so superior after all."

Horikita ordered a drink from an attendant. I started talking.

"I'll tell you everything. However, my one condition is that you stay
quiet on this matter. I won't compromise on this."

Hashimoto -"You really are committed on staying in the dark."

Kiyo -"Im just not fitted to be in the spotlight."

I'd assumed it would come to this, considering Horikita hadn't retired
of her own will. This story was for Horikita's ears only.

Random 1st year -"What does he mean by that?"

The random green haired boy who I decided on naming Kazuma spoke -"
"What would you like to ask?"

"What were you doing during the test? Tell me," she said.

That was a much better question than I'd expected. She wanted to hear everything at once.

"When the special test was announced, I didn't focus on anything except for the additional rules. I roughly understood how to manage the 300 points, but you couldn't manipulate them as an individual."

Random 2A -"But isn't like the additional rules hard to grasp?"

Hashimoto -"No you can have a full grasp at it if given enough time and one hasn't lost interest."

Kamuro -"So your saying you have taken full understanding of the additional rules?"

Hashimoto -"Nahhhh ive lost interest."

Kamuro -"Why am I not surprised."

Ibuki -"So if one was able to understand it and have full control of a class he/she has the 1st place within grasp?"

Hiyori -"Yes but no. Other factors fall in to for providing better probabilities in taking 1st place and fully abiding by the rules wont gurunte(fk i cant spell shit) on getting all the names or protecting the names."

Ryuen -"Even so finding loopholes by having full grasp at rules is one of the pros of it."

Flamma -"Dont mind me im just walking here I have more guests commin. Speaking of guest here they are."

Suddenly five figures appears.

Flamma -"Allow me to introduce the the one wearing the green hat is adisial sensei."

Adisial -"Pleasure stealing your girlfriend."

Flamma -"Dont mind what he said ehem the shota looking one is HBG3 (hiyori best girl 3) im not gonna say your full name."

HBG3 -"Where is she!!! Where is she!!!!"

Flamma -"The one with the sexy mustache is Kituh."

Kituh -"Who wants to touch it?"

Flamma -"The buffed looking one is kushagra."

Kushagra -"Howdy doodie."

Flamma -"And last but not the least is Van dik. And no im not saying your full name I hate it."

Van dik -"Jeez its what was given to me what do you want me to do."

Flamma -"Idunnu fucking change it."

Ryuen -"Seems like you have some great friends we can't give a fking shit go on with the vid."

Flamma -"Jeez is it your time of the month fkn hell btw go there chun is already in there kirito you can go now also."

Kirito -"Whos gonna baby sit them?"

Flamma -"Theyre responsible you adults and there's also full adults here its not like will be gone here and come back to them having a full orgy."

Ibuki -"Language there's a pure maiden here."

HBG3 -"Watch your language she's sitting in there!" He said chocking flamma.

Flamma -"Yeah just let go the readers are getting bored they want it to continue plus I have another fic to write."

And so our heroes entered the dark basement oblivious to what their about to experience next but with the power of friendship anything is possible.

Flamma -"Fuck you narrator get your ass in here already where about to start plus this isn't pokemon or fairytail another fuck you to you."

Narrator -"Comin to you to you."

Asahina -"They sure are lively."

Nagumo -"To lively."

Asahina -"Like your one to talk you easily go wild."

Nagumo -"Ehehehe no comment."

Sae -"Dont you even think about going with them."

Chie -"But the there will be booze there plus some of them are handsome."

Sae -"Booze and men specially lot of men mixed with you isnt a good thing. So stay."

Chie -"Hmmp fine." She said pouting.

And thats a wrap for now boys Im gonna write my rwby fanfic and after 3 chapter on that I'll come back to this.

Btw is the bearable to read?

No?

I know its cridge but what am I gonna do thats literally fanservice.

Eitherway bye for now