I held her hand which looked so weak to me. Her face was even missing her natural blush and it was looking so pale. I caressed her cheeks wondering what could've happened to her or maybe Agha jaan's death has taken a toll on her but internally I was convinced that it was something more than that.

I decided to call Uzair as I was sure that he must know something and also to scold him for not taking care of his little sister altough it was my own fault too. I knew already that Agha jaan's death had also shaken him to the core  but still she was his sister and he loved her so much. So atleast he should have been there for her.

I dialled his number but it was switched off. I tried so many times on his other numbers too but all were either switched off or not responding. Now I was getting seriously worried. Maybe something happened and I really didn't know.

I was lost in my thoughts when Dua moved a little from her lying position. I immediately got alerted and looked at her who opened her eyes slowly and blinked at me.
I passed her a glass of water and helped her sit on the bed.

"How're you feeling now?"
I asked softly after she drank the water and handed me the empty glass back. I kept it on the table waiting for her to speak something.

"I'm fine. What happened to me?"
She asked in a whisper looking at me with her deep blue eyes.

"That you're going to tell me. You just fainted in my arms. And doctor told me you're under stress. What happened hmm?"
I asked her holding her hand in mine and caressing her knuckles to keep her calm.

"I had an argument with Dad regarding bhai and I told him to drop me here. "
She told me her voice devoid of any emotion while I l frowned at her.

"What about Uzair? And why would you leave your house because of it?"
I asked her confused as it all was so difficult to comprehend. I wonder what happened in their house.

"Is it not my house?"
She asked hurt and I bit my lips groaning internally as she took my words in a wrong way.

"Dua you are the granddaughter of khans and also my wife so definitely it's your house too sweetheart. I don't even need to say that to you. You can come here whenever you wish or want. What I meant to say is why are you so upset and why you fought with your parents and came here? Atleast tell me so I can understand what the problem is."
I said softly kissing lightly on her knuckles and she blushed slightly at me while I chuckled amused at her reaction.

"Even if you don't want to tell me now it's fine we'll figure this out later. Now tell me what do you want to eat in dinner."
I asked after a moment of silence when she didn't say anything. I understood she must need time and space to figure this out. Since the issue must be huge because as far as I know Dua she's not the one to fight with her family on petty issues.

I ordered our dinner after she told me what she wanted to eat. Now it was night time and we both were sitting in my room on my bed watching a random movie on laptop which was my idea mainly since I wanted her mind to relax. She has been taking a lot of stress since weeks and it's not good for her health.

After the movie ended I told her to sleep in my room and I myself decided to sleep in Agha jaan's room as I had already been spending my nights in his room.
Before I could go out she held my wrist and I looked at her lifting my burrows in question.

"Thank you so much Wali for been here for me."
She said softly and I kissed her forehead in response and left to Agha jaan's room.