Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.

Start from the beginning

He was looking down on the table with his hoodie up and didn't respond to our presence at all. 

Claire- Hey son...I want to introduce you to someone who has been with this family for a very long time, Y/N L/N.

Y/N- Hello Mason, it's so good to finally meet you.

He then raised his head and looked at me for a full minute. I processed to sit down next to him and I wanted to shake his hand.

I extended my hand to him and he looked at it for a bit then he offered his hand for a handshake. I looked at Claire for a second and she walked away without saying anything. 

Y/N- I know about......what you are going through.

He was silent and had his head down again but for some reason, I feel like he was on board with me being here and my company. 

Y/N- Your mom is very worried for you and how you have been destroying yourself bit by bit. That...you have been having severe troubles at school and how you are extremely treated poorly by your peers. Well, everything you have suffered through is something that shouldn't be dealt with alone, and that's why you have a friend to help you in your darkest days.

He looked at me and his eyes were wide looking at my eyes. I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder.....

Y/N- Me, let me be your friend who will always listen to you....you are important to me, and most of all...you matter. 

His eyes began to water and I too was feeling my eyes do the same thing, then he hugged me and said...

Mason- It's been painful. 

My tears couldn't hold any longer for a solid minute, Mason was sobbing and all I did was simply...hug and hold him tightly and let him get it all out.

(Timeskip)

Then the next few hours or so, Mason told me all about the pain and isolation he faced, the loneliness, and most of all....he always wanted to know what his dad was like and I was more than glad to tell all about him.

Y/N- Well, I'll tell you right away Mason, I met your dad back in high school and it was a rocky start.

Mason- Really?

Y/N- Oh yes.

I told him all about how Tommy used to bully me for being a nerd and all but then one day, he developed feelings for Claire who was a Soccer player back then and he fell for her after just watching her play on the field on accident that day. But then, out of nowhere whatsoever, Tommy came to me for help, Now, I wasn't super popular or anything but I was known on a smaller level for introducing people to new people and help build or develop their friendships to good standing, so that's why he came to me.  Now, I wasn't sure why I should help him but he tried to threaten me or something but I stood my ground and not give in to it. Then he began to swallow his pride and begged me to help him, so much so he actually looked at my eyes and said.....

"Y/N, If you help me...I will never bother you again, you will never see me ever again. And I'm dead serious about it...Please. Help me."

I thought about it for a long time about his offer and after some time, I made a delicious right then and there. 

Y/N- You got yourself a deal.

He smiled at me with genuine happiness and said

"Thank you"

We planned about it for some time and then it was finally time to get it into action. I walked along with him to the field with Claire on sight. He was nervous but I gave a nod of encouragement and went closer to her. Then I was showtime