1. Just Kidding

________________________

___________________________

"This wasn't there in the fucking deal!"
you shouted in frustration and disgust.
When people didn't go by the rules, it would boil every ounce of blood in your body and Jimin knew that well yet he had to do this.

"You have to wait until all of this buzz settles down a bit. After all that we have done, we can't afford to get caught."
He tried to pacify you in his magically intimidating voice but at that moment you were too furious to be convinced.

"So what do you expect me to do now? Babysit this little brat for a whole day?"
You grunted.

"Mmm... I hate to say this... But it might take a bit longer."
His voice already had a tone of sympathy in it, making you quite aware that you are not gonna like what's going to come out of his mouth next.

"How long?"

"Ahh.. may be a week or two"
he was almost terrified that you are gonna kill him with your bare hands after he said that.

And that's exactly how you felt like.

"Fuck you Park Jimin!" you spat and hung up the call.

No matter how much you wanted to curse him or break his face or drag him through literal hell verbally, you knew a call longer than a minute was prone to be tapped.
You smashed the phone on the floor and groaned.
The only thing that was stopping you from storming out, leaving the man you just kidnapped an hour ago in that pathetic little cabin, was the money you were going to make after the mission was completed.
With that much of money in your pocket you can just sit and relax for next six months without engaging yourself in any filthy business.

You walked up the chair to which you have tied him up. He was unconscious and breathing slowly. His long ebony bangs were scattered over his forehead. You can't deny the fact that he was probably the most handsome man you have ever seen in your lifetime.

Jeon Jungkook, the heir of one of the wealthiest family of South Korea was under your hostage. Just thinking about it made you feel incredibly powerful.
Definitely you didn't have any personal grudges on him or even his family, you were just hired to kidnap him.
You didn't really know who wanted this to be done, the network is quite hideous but the money was great and that's all that mattered.

You slapped him lightly to wake him up. You knew you would regret it soon as he will start screaming and begging, put up the drama to let him go but you were in middle of a forest in a small filthy cabin and you needed some entertainment. So you had to take that risk.

He struggled to open his eyes, taking way too long than your level of patience permitted. So your bent over him, too close to his face and bite on his cheek.
As soon as you did that his whole body gave a jolt, his eyes widened. He was confused and in a state of shock, he looked around the room and then looked at you, straight into your eyes.

You gave him a smirk and said,

"Wakie wakie honey bunny."

His look of shock and disbelief not leaving his face still, he gulped loudly to try and get hold of the situation.

You flung our the gun from the back pocket of your jeans and pointed it straight at his forehead.

"You make a sound and I'll pour all the bullets in your head"
your voice was terrifyingly calm.

"I won't. You can put that thing down."
his voice cracked a bit but still sounded so euphonious.

You slowly put the gun back where it was and pulled a chair to sit in front of him. Meanwhile he spoke again,

"Where am I? And how did I come here?"

"Well that's a long story... Oh wait... We also have a lot of time to kill... Want a little story time ?"
you snorted while his anxious eyes kept staring at you.

"A long time ago... Ummm... Two hours seventeen minutes ago to be exact...
I kidnapped you while you were on your way back home from the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
It wasn't really hard. Jimin got your bodyguards distracted by talking to them about the hoes he can help them hire at a discount and I just needed to drug you and get you at the back of my car.
Easy pesy lemon squeezy."
you sounded like a fairytale reader, reading out stories to children.

"But I don't remember any... Ohh... Wait... Lemonade? You were the girl selling lemonade?"
He was looking at you with curious eyes while asking. The way you dressed up in short pleated skirt and a tiny white crop top with stockings and laces and ribbons here and there, and now when you were back to your normal self, it would really take detective's eye to guess that both are the same person.

"Wow boy. You are sharp." you smirked after that sarcastic remark.

Then continued,

"But you know, I wanted it to have some action. Like little shootout, a bit of car chase or some bloodbath. I mean, you are the heir of the biggest business tycoon and all I needed to do to kidnap you was to mix some drugs in your lemonade! Aishh... That's sad."
you sighed.

He looked at you blankly, you bet he was having trouble to digest the fact that you wanted it harder way while any other sane kidnapper would die to have a hassle-free mission.
He closed his eyes and exhaled sharply.

"So ? How much my rich dad is paying to not get me killed?"
He asked, his eyes still closed, his voice unimaginably dry. A type so question which hardly any kidnapped person dares to ask, this man was really something.

"Well that's not how we are playing this game you know. My task is just to kidnap you and handover to someone, they will take care of you."

You had a shy laugh, its not really pleasing to tell people about the shit they might face anytime soon. But, you lowkey liked it.

Jungkook opened his eye, his look was way too colder than before. It was like he was unmoved by what you said. He was nibbling his lower lip and thinkingly deeply and pin drop silence filled the space.

And you weren't really a fan of silence so you decided to break it.

"So? How does it feel to being kidnapped?"

"Huh? Oh.. pretty excited.. Is that what you want to hear?" he squinted his eyes while pressing his lips into a straight line.

You laughed and for a while thought your week long babysitting might be fun with such a dangerously handsome yet weird man. But still... What a torture!

Then he spoke again, in his deep raspy voice,

"So what now ?"

"Wanna fuck ?" you said while raising your eyebrows and letting your lusty smirk come up on your lips.

"WHATTTT ?"
he was so baffled that he almost fell down the chair. He stumbled and readjusted himself on it again and looked at you with his ultra widened deep dark eyes, his soft pastel pink lips making an O. He looked cute.

You busted into laughter. Damn ! You loved the way he reacted to the crazy shit you threw at him.

"Just Kidding."

you assured, to help him get back his breath and walked out of the cabin, slamming the door behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : This is the result of reading too many mafia stories

I hope you like this one and stay till the end.

Boraeh 💜