First Round (Part Two)

Comenzar desde el principio

Karen tilted her head in confusion.

"REPRESENTING OUR GENERAL COURSES. THE MAN WHO STICKS TO YOU. THE SMALLEST PARTICIPANT IN THIS TOURNAMENT, BUT DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIM. HIS BITE MIGHT BE TOUGHER THAN HIS BARK. WE HAVE MINETA MINORU!"

Mineta walked out to the arena, making himself look smug in the process. However, there wasn't a lot of cheering in the crowd. "They are going to love me," Mineta said with full confidence.

"AND HIS OPPONENT. THE GIRL FROM THE KURE CLAN. SHE'S ONE OF A KIND. DON'T LET HER CUTE APPEARANCE FOOL YOU, SHE'S A DEMON WHEN SHE FIGHTS. A GIRL BORN TO BE UNSTOPPABLE. WHAT POWER WILL SHE REVEAL IN HER FIGHT? IT'S KURE KAREN!"

The Kure girl walked out, a smile on her face. She happily walked to the arena, not letting the loud cheers from the crowd distract her. However, there was one important person to her in the stands.

"HI MIDORIYA! WHEN THIS TOURNAMENT IS OVER, LET'S GET MARRIED," Karen shouted. The entire stadium heard her cry and was immediately silent.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Bakugo laughed.

"Hey man, it's not that funny," Sero said.

"It's a little funny," Shouji was on the verge of giggling.

"Um Midoriya, are you okay?" Momo asked.

Midoriya was on the floor, curling into a ball. "Why God? Why?"

"Hey, it could be worse. At least you got a hot girl who's interested in you," Kaminari stated. He then felt the eyes of predators cast on him. "What?"

"What do I say to my Mom?"

"I'm sure she'll understand."

Inko Midoriya's jaw was on the floor. She needed to have a very long talk with Izuku. Her baby has a lot to explain. She also wondered how that girl's family was reacting to this.

MEANWHILE AT KURE VILLAGE:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Kure Raian was laughing at his sister. "IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER, OR KARLA'S DAUGHTER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Fusui was too busy watching the TV in shock. Her Kure relatives were also in shock, not expecting Karen of all people to do something so outrageous. "Karla, what did you do with my daughter?"

"NOTHING I SWEAR!" Karla responded. "It's Raian's fault."

"OH HELL NO! Don't blame this stunt on me. I only taught her to kick ass and chew bubblegum, like a responsible Uncle." Raian replied. "But we are ignoring something here. Who the hell is Midoriya?"

All Kure's eyes fell on him. "You don't know?"

"No, why should I?"

In the back, an elderly man in a wheelchair was cursing the spirits. "Damn you Ohma. Even beyond the grave, you still destroy everything I love," Kure Erioh mumbled.

"Come on Grandfather, let's get you out of here," Kure Hollis said as he wheeled Erioh away.

"Can we be sued for that?" Present Mic asked.