First Round (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"Someone's excited," Yui replied.

"Well, even though she's in another class, I still wanna support her," Izuku said. "GO YANAGI!"

"YANAGI! YANAGI!" Both 1A and 1B cheered for their classmate.

Reiko smiled as she heard her cheers. It felt empowering. A normal girl like her barring the responsibility of her school would overwhelm anyone. Yet, having the support of both classes eased her. Reiko took a small breath. She was ready to win.

"Both Classes coming together to face a common foe. THAT'S SO COOL. THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHY I LOVE UA," Inasa shouted.

Reiko squinted her eyes. This was just becoming weird. Hopefully, she beats him and never has to deal with him ever again.

"ARE YOU READY?" Both Reiko and Inasa confirmed it. Reiko with a thumbs up and Inasa by aggressively nodding.

"TAKE YOUR STANCE!" Reiko raised her arms like she was about to perform a spell. Inasa, on the other hand, put his right arm back; like he was going to unleash a power punch.

"BEGIN."

Rocks broke off from the ground near Reiko and flew straight towards Inasa. They began building up speed, getting closer and closer to Inasa every second. Yet, Inasa stood his ground, retaining the same stance.

Suddenly, his arm began to be covered in wind. The heavy wind wrapped itself around Inasa's arm. It began to look like a small tornado was forming. And then, Inasa unleashed it.

THROOOM

A huge tornado hit the arena. It swept away the rocks thrown by Reiko. It was pushing her back. Reiko covered her eyes, trying to shield them from the powerful winds. Reiko could feel her body being pushed back by the wind. Yet, she was powerless to stop it. There was no way her quirk could stop the tornado engulfing her.

After a brief while, Inasa stopped the winds. A sly smirk on his face.

Reiko was confused about why he was smiling until it hit her. She took a look at where her foot was placed.

"REIKO YANAGI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! INASA YOARASHI IS THE WINNER!"

"She lost!" Monoma cried out. "HOW? She was one of the best in 1B. How did she lose?"

"He was too good," Bakugo said. "That guy is bad news."

"A new rival from a rival school. How will this turn out? Find out next time on DBZ," Ochako joked.

"Uraraka, what are you talking about?"

"Hmph, no one gets my jokes," Ochako pouted.

"By the way, who's next?" Izuku asked.

Bakugo grinned, "Guess who."

"Oh no."

"Are you ready for your fight?" Renzo asked.

At the moment Kure Karen was getting ready for her fight. She was stretching, expanding her joints, and easing her muscles. "Yep, I'm more than ready."

"You do know this guy is super weak? Even a baby Kure could beat him," Renzo stated.

"I know, but there's no reason why I shouldn't let my guard down," Renzo replied with a shrug. "Besides, Dad taught us to never underestimate an opponent. If so, we already lose."

"I know, but...have you that guy. He resembles a football more than a person," Renzo grumbled. He then noticed some students coming towards them. "We have company."

Karen turned around and was met with UA female students who she had never seen before. They looked distraught. "Do I know you?"

"No, we're part of the General Course, you've never met us," one of the girls replied. "We need to tell you something about your opponent."