Shoda dashed forward towards Itsuka. Just like before he gave a quick jab aimed at Itsuka. The orange-haired shifted just a tiny bit, but that was enough for Shoda. His left jab was a fluke. Shifting his body, Shoda revealed that his true attack was a right hook. Yet somehow, Itsuka was prepared.

Her left hand parried Shoda's hook before he could even notice. 'Did she just-'

BANG

Itsuka kicked Shoda right in the head. Her calves hitting the base of his head, knocking him out. Shoda collapsed to the floor, droll leaking out his mouth.

"Osu," Itsuka was victorious.

"Holy Shit she's good," Kaminari stated.

"Why of course. There's a reason why we choose her to be class president," Neito Monoma said with a smug face.

"Well, that and no one voted for you," Yui replied. Monoma slumped into despair.

"What do you think of Midoriya? How does Kendo compare to you?" Cosmo asked.

"Well, Karate Wise, Itsuka is far beyond me. Her Karate is some of the best I've ever seen. Even when we fight with MMA rules, Itsuka has beaten me. Honestly, she's probably one of the strongest in this tournament," Izuku explained.

"You got that right," Takeshi grumbled. "She would often 'punish' me during Karate Lessons. Honestly, she had no right to."

"Was it because you were being a massive pervert?" Yui asked.

"That is a rude term. I am a man of Culture."

"What's taking that first year so long?" Seiji Shishikura asked. He was getting annoyed. How dare that first-year brat miss this important moment. He should be here watching the moment Shiketsu takes its place as the best hero school. By beating UA in its festival.

"He's meeting his bro. You should try to be lit fam. But right now, your toots let down," Camie Utsushimi replied. "Be cool bro. LOL."

"Camie, what the fuck are you saying?"

"It's cool you guys," Inasa Yoarashi said with a devilish grin. "Besides, I'm all warm up. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT."

"Relax Inasa. You have to wait for them to call you so.....and you're already leaving," Seiji signed. "Good luck"

"NOW PAY ATTENTION FOLKS CAUSE THIS STUDENT IS IMPORTANT. THE TOP FRESHMAN FROM SHIKETSU. THEY SENT HIM FOR A REASON. THE HURRICANE HERO. YOU BETTER REMEMBER HIM CAUSE-Oh he's already out. Um, EVERYONE MEET INASA YOARASHI!"

"YEAHHHHHHHH. I LOVE UA," Inasa roared. Creating a weird pause in the audience.

"Ummmmm," Present Mic shut his mic. "Hey, Aizawa, did we get the right kid?"

"Yep."

"But he-"

"Don't question it. I learned that a long time ago." Aizawa took a drink out of his coffee.

"Okay then," Mic turned his microphone back on.

"AND REPRESENTING OUR WONDERFUL SCHOOL. WE HAVE THE GREAT GHOST OF UA. SHE MAY LOOK CREEPY, BUT SHE'S A BEAUTY ON THE INSIDE. THE PALE GIRL OF 1B. THE CHARMING, REIKO YANAGI!"

The White Haired Girl emerged from the shadows of her corner. A dark and gloomy aura surrounding her. Her entrance was met with just as much enthusiasm as Inasa's.

"Aw, I wanted a cheer or two," Reiko complained. She then heard some cheers from the stands. "Thanks, friends."

"Come on guys, we need to cheer Reiko up. She has one of the most important matches ever," Setsuna stated. "So let's get cheering. KICK HIS ASS BACK TO SHIKETSU, YANAGI!"

King of Fightingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें