Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27✈︎

"Mini?" You say in a soft tone

"Five more minutes." He begs

"Mini~" you say sing-songy

Jimin flutters his eyes open, "Yes, princess?" He says groggily

"Dance with me?" You ask

"Anything for you." He stands, already dressed in a tailored suit.

He pulls you by the waist. His hand caressing your back.

The bed he slept on now vanishes. You stand together in the middle of a large, classic ballroom.

You both stare into each other's eyes. Love and safety is what he feels. He never wants to leave this moment.

He smiles as you wrap your arms around his neck. You plant a soft kiss upon his lips.

"I wish it could stay like this forever." You say

"Aish, what do you mean? It can." He says with a chuckle

"No. It can't." You say as you slowly remove your hands and walk away from him.

"Kata?" He calls, "Kata!?"

The scene changes. He's back in the living room all eight of you shared. He stands in the middle of the room. Seven pairs of eyes on him.

"What did you say?" You ask in disbelief

His mouth moves on its own, "I slept with Lisa."

But something's different. You're different. Why doesn't this scene feel the same?

You stand and storm over to him. Taking grasp of his bicep, you apply hard pressure onto it.

"Look at me—"

But he doesn't.

"I said, LOOK AT ME!" You shout and he does

"Feel what you did to me Jimin. Watch what you did to me."

In front him, he watched as you begin to have sex with Mingi on the floor.

Mingi holds your long black hair in his fist as you suck him off.

Jimin's heart aches as his brothers sit emotionless on the couch. He drops to his knees and holds his heart.

"No—Kata—No." he pleads as tears begin to fall

***

Taehyung's running behind you. A grin plastered on his face as he watches your brown sundress flow slightly behind you.

"Yah! Aren't you tired yet?!" You say as he continues to run

"Never to tired to chase you, Kat!" He chuckles

You slow to a stop and he clashes into the back of you. You almost fall over but he wraps his arm around your waist from behind.

You watch the sunset together and places his face in your hair.

"You're beautiful" he says

You don't speak and he feels your body tense.

"Kitten? What's wrong?" He asks

"I—I've been thinking. It's hard for me to keep pretending like I'm happy." You slowly turn out of his arms

"Should I— Should I find some way to fix it?" He asks as he stares at you with big puppy dog eyes.

"No. I—I've tried to make it better, make it seem like it's okay. But Jimin hurt me, I don't think I can do this anymore." You begin to back away from him