Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21✈︎

After the talk with Yoongi, you were feeling much better. Still the scents are there but you don't feel as tense as before.

Though even with Yoongi easing your worry, you've still been practicing your fireball throwing. It can't hurt to use a little of your dark side, just to save yourself and Winter. Then you could go back to never using it again.

Right?

The boys haven't spoken to you since the incident last night. Lisa also hasn't made an appearance. If you weren't so fixed on being good, there's some dangerous things you'd do to her.

But that's a dark thought you'd save for another day. You decide to head to the kitchen. Jin is one of the guys that you've become comfortable with.

He's making beignets. They're your favorite. You walk in beside him and rest a head on your shoulder. You aren't quite sure why but this feels right.

You feel him relax at your touch before shaking the powdered sugar onto the sweet bread.

"These are my favorite." You say

"I know." He smiles

"Oh? How do you know?" You ask suspiciously

"I—I actually don't know how I know... but I do and that's why I made them. Here, have one."

You open your mouth and allow him to feed you a bite of your favorite desert.

"Mmm! That's really good!" You exclaim

He chuckles, "I'm glad! We don't really need to eat but we enjoy doing so. I've never had someone to cook for. You make it fun." He says

"Mm? How?" You ask, finishing off the beignet

"Your reaction is genuine. I appreciate that." He says

"You sweet talker you." You say playfully

"Here! Have some bulgogi I made!" He quickly waves his hand and a plate of bulgogi appears in front of you

"Waahhh! Stop or I'll pig out!" You chuckle

"I'd love to see you pig out, muffin." He says with a sense of longing in his eyes that you for some reason return

"Eat as much as you want,
Muffin. I made it for you."

"Huh?" You ask

"I didn't say any—"

Suddenly a sharp aching pain reaches your forehead. You bend over as your breathing stops, hands holding your head.

"Kata? Are you okay?!"

Everything is so loud and yet so quiet.
You can't hear Jin anymore and you don't smell the sweet aroma of beignets.

You fall over onto the floor. Your eyes roll in the back of your head and the last thing you feel is your body convulse before darkness takes over.

***

Finally it subsides and you can breath. You lift your head and stand up slowly. There stands Jin but he's not looking at you.

'What happened? How long was I out?' You think as you're still groggy from passing out

In fact he's smiling at someone. You glance around the room. This is a kitchen but it's not the kitchen you were in.

Your eyes finally land on a woman. But not just any woman.

You.

You walk over to her. Standing beside her yet putting your face very close to hers. No differences. Both exactly the same. She's eating bulgogi, with a plate of beignets beside her.

"Jinnie, if you keep catching my thoughts, I will be as big as a house." She laughs and looks to Jin as he stares back at her.

Completely and utterly in love.

"You'll be the most beautiful house." He says

"Oh? Will you never stop?"

"No. I am never full. So food, or anything really, is meaningless to me. But if I can make your face look like this all of the time, then full is the only thing I'll be. It'll be enough."

She smiles and leans across the counter to meet Jin halfway. Their lips close the gaps for a few close moments before she backs away.

"Eat as much as you want, Muffin. I made it for you."~

***

You spring from your sleep, sweat dripping down your face.

"Kata!"

Your head flings towards the voice, you see four familiar faces.

Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin all rush towards your side. You couldn't help but laugh at their worried faces.

"What's wrong with you woman?" Ask Yoongi

"You were screaming so loud—we didn't know what happened." Says Jungkook

"Everyone get away from her! She needs to breathe. Kata, are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" Asks Jin

"You're one to talk! You get away from her you weirdo—" says Hoseok

"GUYS!" You finally announce, "I'm fine. Seriously."

"Cool.... Cool." Says Jungkook nonchalantly

"It's just—we've never heard anyone scream like that... it was shocking—"

"What did you see?" Ask Yoongi

You think about what you saw. The confusion on your face strong.

"Later?" Ask Yoongi plainly

"Later." You say

The rest understand to leave it alone after that.

"Well, we'll leave you alone to rest. Namjoon wanted to come check on you—if that's okay?" Ask Hoseok

You nod and get comfortable in your bed before they head out. Leaving you alone to rest.

***

"Well we know it was about Jin." Says Hoseok as they walk away from your door.

"Does she have visions? Like Taehyung only maybe more intense?"

"We should call Fiona." Says Jin

"Mm." Says Jungkook

"Should we—should we tell her about—" attempts Hoseok

"No. At least not right now. We'll wait."

"Yoongi—" begins Jin

"No. We will wait." He says storming off
——————————
**A/N OH MY COW 830+ READS?! I—WE WERE JUST AT 700+ YALL IMA CRY. IDK THANK YOU😭