Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22✈︎

Taehyung is standing in his closet staring at the pictures he can't seem to forget. The picture of you in all back, with black hair and dark makeup; then the picture of you with all seven of them. Looking far happier than they've ever been. He's worried because this picture gives him so many feelings. Feeling he thought he only had for Lisa.

He walks closer to the picture of the eight of you. A smile unknowingly forming on his face as he touching it. Tracing your face with such carefulness. He's treasuring being this close, even if it is only a photo.

Suddenly, his hearing ceases, and he freezes in his movements.

'A panic attack? No, I don't feel scared. Maybe a seizure? No Taehyung, you're being stupid.'

He stops breathing. No pain, no tingling sensation and no fight to breathe. His eyes only concentrating on your face.

'Relax Taehyung.'

'Who is this? And how are you in my fucking head?!"

'Its Fiona. As per the devil, I cannot be in contact with you all. You and I have similar powers so you are the only one I can reach.'

'Why would he do that?'

'No time to explain. What I am about to show you, must only be known to you. You can not tell your brothers. Yes? Or we will for sure all die.'

'This has to do with the vision you had, yea?'

'Mm. This will only hurt a little. But don't worry, as I've tricked your mind into paralysis, you won't be able to alert anyone.'

'In the future, I will definently need to work on making sure you can never do this again.'

'Agreed. You have some disgusting thoughts in here.'

'Quit it!'

His eyes roll into the back of his head and he begins shaking as his mind is inflitrated.

"Are you guys only talking to me as a joke?" asks a Woman with piercing, dark, chocolate eyes.

'Kata?' thinks Taehyung

'Be quiet and observe.' says Fiona

"Why would you ask us that?" ask a confused Taehyung

"Because seven cute guys just asked for my number." she answers

"You think we're cute?" asks Jungkook

~~

"Get away from me Jimin." she spits as she stomps away

"Why? I said I was sorry! I'm not leaving until you talk to me."

"Why should I talk to you? Hm? " she slams the door, "We're soulmates, that's what you all told me! So why'd you fuck Lisa?! Didn't it hurt you?! Well I guess not."

All six of them glare at Jimin as he falls to his knees. Vowing to wait there for as long as he needs until she opens the door.

~~

"What would you name our baby?" she asks Jin as the eight of them are having a movie night

"Do-Wan." he says

"No." says Namjoon

"Yah! My baby, my name!" shouts Jin

"Shh!" hushes Hoseok

"She wouldn't want to be pregnant seven times so we have to decide on one or two or three good names." says Yoongi nochantly