𝟷𝟷: 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂

blue eyes

I left Connie's pretty early that morning so i could get back to my apartment and start preparing myself for the game today.

I walk into the apartment to see three boys having breakfast. "Hey kens!" charlie says once he notices me.

"Hey!" i say as i try to rush to my room to avoid.... well you know who.

Charlie jumps in front of me and blocks the path to my room. I give him a death stare for him to move out of the way but all he does is stand there stubbornly like the hard-headed child he is.

"Aren't you gonna say good morning to our guests?" he says through his teeth. I roll my eyes but turn around to greet the other two boys at the kitchen table. "Good morning Guy........ Banks." i say his name more bitterly than i intended.

Guy replies a 'good morning' as Banks just gives me a small smile. I turn back to Charlie, "alright can you let me through now!" i whisper yell.

"Have you had breakfast?" i shake my head in response but instantly regret telling the truth as Charlie says, "why don't you join us for breakfast?"
My eyes widen furiously at him as he pushes me to a seat across from Banks and next to him.

I sit down reluctantly as i glare at Charlie, all he does is smirk.

"Look Kendall, Captain Crunch! You're favorite!" Guy says trying to ease the tension. I grab it from him and pour Captain Crunch into the bowl Charlie had given me.

I sat there quietly as i ate my cereal and kept my eyes on my bowl.

"So, are you guys excited for the game today?" charlie asks energetically.

"Oh yeah!" guys replies, followed by Banks, "Totally!"

"Kendall what about you?" charlie says as he turns to me. "Yup" i say while popping the p.

I finished my cereal quickly and passed my bowl to Charlie, "there all done!" I finally get up and rush to my room but stopping in the hallway to listen to the conversation that had just started.

"See! I told you it's hopeless. She'll never forgive me. I should just forget it." i hear Banks say in a sad tone.

"Don't be so negative! She will eventually! Its Kendall!" guy says trying to reassure Banks.

"Yeah i agree with Guy. It's just gonna take a bit of time but it'll happen. I just know it." charlie says with confidence. 

The last thing i hear before i shut the door to my room is a small "i hope so." I plop onto my bed recalling what Connie told me last night and the conversation i just heard between the boys. I'm trying so hard to find it in myself to forgive him and be friends but it's really not coming easily.

             ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

"It's the Ducks against the Hornets! And look there's the Ducks' star players Kendall Conway and Adam Banks! Conway has the puck with Hornet players surrounding her! She passes it to teammate Adam Banks! Conway skates around the players to right in front of the net!She clears the net! Banks passes to Conway! She shoots! She scores! Great team work by Kendall Conway and Adam Banks!"

"Here's the vicious couple again! Conway to Banks! Banks shoots! He scores! Don't want to mess with that power couple!" i scoff and roll my eyes, "power couple" i mutter under my breath.

The game continues with us actually dominating. Averman scores. Ducks win 5-3.

"Semi-finals baby!!!" i shout as i practically jump onto Connie.