𝟽: 𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙾𝚆

pecking at my window

"Banks?"

"Kenda-"

I slammed my window shut and closed my curtains quickly.

I did not have time for him tonight. How did he even know where i live. Or which room was mine. What a creep.

I heard a few more pecks hit my window but i just ignored them. I just sat on my bed to wonder what he possibly could've wanted.

Eventually the pecking stopped but i didn't move. I sat there in shock that Adam Banks was the face i saw when i opened my window. I eventually laid under the covers and tried my best to fall asleep, but yet again my mind was running ragged. What had Adam Banks wanted and why was i caring this much?

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Once i got to school i rushed around to find connie.

"Connie!" i shouted once i found her. "Hey kens, wow why do you look like you didn't get any sleep?"

"Because i didn't but that's besides the point!" i replied anxiously. "Okay what's up?" she laughed.

"So after our call last night i went back to doing homework until i heard a little pecking noise at my window and i went to go see who it was and..." i pause, "it was Adam Banks!" i said in a hushed whisper.

"Adam Banks!" she practically yells.

"Yes, now will you quiet down! No one else knows!"

"What did he want?" she asks curiously.

"I don't know i slammed the window on him and sat on my bed while he kept throwing rocks at my window." she shakes her head at me, "you shut it on him?" she asks while laughing a little.

"Well yeah, how was i supposed react. Oh hey banks! how are you doing? Been enjoying the weather lately?" she rolled her eyes, "you should've just heard him out!"

"Please you're telling me if someone you hated showed up at your window you wouldn't slam it on them!"

"I don't know i've never been in that kind of situation!"

"Exactly!" i sigh, "it was on impulse!"

"wait how did he know where you live?" she asks as her eyebrows furrow.

"I have no idea which makes it 10 times more creepy!"

"Yeah that's really weird. I guess we will never know what that prick Adam Banks wanted." I nodded in agreement, "I guess so."

                ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Today was two special days for me. It was friday and it was game day. Today we played against the cardinals and would be first game we had played since we gotten new players. Those new players including Fulton Reed. I was ecstatic when i found out he would be joining the team.

Now sitting in the locker room with the team surrounding coach bombay, i wondered what this big announcement he'd been waiting patiently to tell us was.

"Alright i got a surprise for you all. District 5 hockey team now go by the ducks!" coach said excitedly.

"The ducks?" some of teammates say in a disgusted tone.

"what you would rather go by some stupid number?" coach asks.

"Better than some stupid animal!" peter exclaims.