𝟺: 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈

twin telepathy

"Have any fours?" i say, boredom lacing my voice.

"Go fish" connie replies in the same tone.

"Okay! I'm bored," i finally groan. "Same" connie says as she puts her head in her hands.

We both sit there staring into space thinking about what we could do.

"Ooh i know! we can watch kara-" i start but get rudely interrupted. "No! no more daniel larusso!" connie shouts.

"you can't just take danny away from me!"

"yes i can and i will"

"No way!"

"you have a serious problem Kens!"

"it's a minor obsession that doesn't hurt anyone!"

"how many times have you watched it this week?" she asks.

"nine" i say very quietly but with my luck she hears.

"Nine? Kendall it's Wednesday!" i roll my eyes and shrug. "Well at least i don't talk about Guy all the time! You have something you can do about it but it's all he'll never like me. look at how cute he is. omg am i blushing i don't want him to see. So just shut up and do something about it!"

"You wouldn't know because you've never had a crush outside of Daniel Larusso!" Connie snapped back with a laugh.

After a while of glaring at each other, we decide to put on our roller skates and get some fresh air through beautiful Minneapolis.

"I wonder what the boys are doing right now," connie asks aloud. "Something stupid probably" i reply. Connie laughs with a nod of agreement as we skate on.

As we skate, we talk about things like hockey for me and boys for connie. As connie talks i feel like something is off. I stop where i am for a moment and furrow my eyebrows in confusion on why i feel like something is wrong. Things have been going good. Me and connie were just enjoying time together.

Connie takes notice and stops talking "what's wrong kendall," she asks in a serious tone.

"I don't know i just feel... i don't know... wrong," i reply.  I skate off following my instincts when i start to hear screams from the alley. Not just anyone's screams. My brother's. I pick up my pace racing off down the alley, connie chasing behind me.

"Hey stop!" i hear charlie again. At this point i've gone turbo. I skate around the corner to see my brother with a bloody nose on the floor with three hawks surrounding him.

I am seeing red as i scream in anger and lunge towards the three not even thinking about the 3 to 1 difference. I didn't care. "Get off of him you pricks!" I tried to fight, pushing them away from my brother.

Adam Banks stood away from the bloody nosed boy on the floor, looking to his friends, "i think he's had enough guys."

Larson and Mcgill listened to their friend, backing off.

Infuriated, i grabbed Banks by the shirt and pushed him up against the brick wall. "Listen you prick, i don't know what makes you think it's okay to beat up my brother but it's sure as hell not alright with me."

He stared into my eyes, breathing heavily. His two friends doing nothing but watching.

"You touch my brother again and you die, Adam Banks. Don't underestimate me." My eyes burnt with rage as I let go of him and rushed down to my brother.

The three hawks faces i could tell were intimidated, as they should be. As much as i wanted to beat the crap out of them, i didn't. I know i didn't look scary all the time, but maybe then it was the way that my eyes burned through them. They knew i was serious.

Adam Banks shook it off, "come on, let's go guys."

"we'll be back for you sweetie" McGill said with a smug look on his face. I stood up right in front of them.

"Oh wow, i'm so scared." i say seriously, standing my ground. I glared at all three of them when banks says "let's just go guys." They all glare at me once more before skating out of the ally.

I turn around to see all of my teammates standing there with their jaws dropped, they had been there the whole time. My anger returned, i know they weren't the ones to beat charlie up but they didn't do anything to stop it.

"Why didn't you do anything to stop them!" i yelled being furious at this point. My eyes filled with tears as i looked back at my brother on the floor with a bloody nose and a fresh black eye.

I helped my brother off the ground and started to walk the way back home not saying a word to my team, afraid that if i did i would say something i didn't mean.

Once we were far from the alley i could feel charlie eyes lingering on me. "What charlie?" i ask as softly as i could.

"How did you know i was in trouble?" he asks quietly. I thought for a moment, recalling the feelings i had gotten before finding him, "i guess you could say twin telepathy," i reply with a small smile on my face. He laughs at that and i begin to laugh too.

We walked in silence the rest of the way home with our arms never leaving the others.

A/N- Hey y'all! Hope you're having a good day! I really didn't know what to write for this chapter, this was really just the first thing i came up with lol. This was really just a filler chapter. Either way i hope you enjoyed it and i love feedback on my stories to see if y'all are enjoying it, so let me know! More chapters coming soon!

UPDATED-