𝟷𝟶: 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴.

she hates me

Friday's! My favorite day of the week! My weekly sleepover with connie is what gets me through every boring week of school and the struggles that go along with it. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with Charlie but by the end of the week i'm in desperate need of some girl time.

It has been almost a week since my huge fiasco with Banks. We've only had practice once this week and thankfully Banks had left me alone. Maybe he's finally gotten the message.

No one else knows about what happened. Only me and Banks.... and my mom of course but she wouldn't tell a soul.

I had been planning on telling Connie, just to get it off my chest. But the more i think about it, the more messed up i think i am. Hear me out Adam Banks is a jerk who doesn't deserve my friendship, but i can't help but feel sorry for how i handled things. I mean i held his hand and kissed him on the cheek, proceeded to play a game with him, calling him 'Banksie' and then went off on him saying 'he'll always be my enemy'. I had just let my hatred for Larson and McGill take over me and at the time never really thought it would cue for 'friends' in Banks' mind. I really messed up but so did he, many, many times.

I was packing my things to go to Connie's. Things like pajamas, candy, movies, and more candy, you know the usual.

I walk out of my room to find Charlie and Guy on the couch playing video games. "Oh hey Guy! Didn't know you were gonna be here."

"Oh yeah me and Charlie are having a sleepover!" Guy says excitedly.

"Ah gotcha boys night!" charlie gives me a stern look as to say 'get out of here'.

"Don't worry i'll get out of your hair! I'm going to Connie's anyways." At the sound of connie's name Guy blushes red. Aw how cute.

A smile plastered onto my face, "don't worry i'll give connie a hug for ya Guy!" i give him a wink as he turns a darker shade of red. I start to bust out laughing from his little crush. "Shut up Kendall," he says quietly as he puts his head in his hands.

"I'm just joking around with you," i say as i go up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Connie won't here a single word from me!" i promise him as i ruffle up his hair.

"Alright boys have fun! I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Bye kens!" guy shouts.

"Bye, oh and Kendall make sure to call me when you get there so i know your safe." Charlie says as his head is turned to me from the couch.

"Alright mom," i say sarcastically with a little laugh. He rolls his eyes, "i care about you and this is what i get! Sarcasm!"

I laugh even harder, "i love you most Charlie!"

"Yeah whatever," he mutters, a knock sounding at the door.

"Hey kens can you get that? We're having another person over," charlie asks me as politely as possible.

"Wow your throwing a full on party without me!" i say as i place a hand to my heart.

"Please?!" he says getting impatient.

"Sure, i'll let them in as i leave. See ya boys! Have fun but not too much fun if you know what i mean," i say while wiggling my eyebrows.

They both roll there eyes. "The door!" charlie shouts.

"Alright! Alright i'm going!" i say while laughing at my comedian self.

I open the door as my laugh quickly fades as i meet the blue eyes i've been trying to avoid.