EPILOGUE

Akiaria - Right now; The Present
'I guess I'm okay now.', I thought to myself. 'I.. Should find Hydron first.'
-
Hydron - Right now; The Present
I heard the sound of messy footsteps and I turned around, ready to water blast them, until I saw it was Akiaria.. She looks.. Different. There are bags under her eyes.. Is she okay?

"Aria.. Are you okay?"

She only nodded.. But she doesn't look okay. "Are you sure..?". She didn't respond. I.. I really hope she's fine.

I tried cheering her up.

"Hey.. Want to go on a flight, Aria?"

She spoke for the first time since she kicked me out, "Yeah.. Sure, I'd like that.". And so, I got her to sit on my back and I took off to the skies.

"There. How are you feeling now?"

"I'm.. Alright."

"Wonderful to know that.. But how about we make it even better?" I laughed as I spun into a loop-de-loop and did some air twirling. Akiaria is definitely okay now, since she's laughing, joyously, even! I am the best cheer-upper ever.

We both laughed as I took a dive for the village of Berk and then I leaped back up to the sun.
-
Akiaria - Monologue
Yes. I may have some depressing moments, like the time I told Hiccup and the gang my deepest, darkest secret that shouldn't reach the ears of a hunter, but I'll always have my buddy Hydron on my side. And I'm grateful for that. Sometimes, the gang may be there for me, too. Life is perfect.

259 WORDS