CHAPTER ELEVEN

Akiaria - Right now; The Present
Me and Hydron? Well, if you couldn't tell already, we're still doing some tricks. Anyways, I ruffled Hydron's feathers and she sharply turned upwards, eliciting a swift upwards pull of wind (or as no-brainer vikings prefer to call it, a 'fast gust of wind'), and we gained some significant speed, and we turned downwards and then we dived straight for the ocean (I call it the 'loop-de-loop'), and as soon as we got atleast one inch away from the not so inviting ocean, I lightly kicked Hydron with my right foot and she sharply moved to glide an inch above the ocean in a swift speed, and I scratched her head carefully and she started to go upwards in a quick, sharp turn while shaking her lion half tail from side to side repeatedly as she then released a loud, echoing squawk as I unhooked myself from her feathery back and leaped off and dived as if I had an audience (when I really didn't) and was performing for them. Then you could hear Hydron's light caws as she dived down next to me and I laughed loudly, and we rotated around eachother and you could hear her laughing (although normal vikings heard it as only normal every day squawking), and I finally moved myself a little closer to Hydron, and I hooked myself back on. I patted her feathers on her soft neck lightly, and she did a big loop-de-loop in the air and then sharply moved from left to right in a loop-de-loop motion, except she was actually twirling, and she cawed into the sky again while shaking her tail from up to down (a new position, comparing it to my original left and right motion. I think I made it), and I laughed, sort of giggling, and Hydron just kept flying forward with a big burst of speed.

We weaved through multiple sea stacks, some of them being too close, while she just kept on flapping her feathered wings. And then we weaved through trees in the local Berk mountains that were way outside of the village, and then we finally ended it by sharply turning upwards and then turning around, and then heading to Berk. But one thing that I did NOT intend, was us crash landing onto the middle of the streets of Berk, with me falling off of Hydron's back. Ouch. And then when I looked up, I just saw a small crowd - the dragon riders. Oh, Thor, I messed up. I showed my horrible landing skills. To the dragon riders of Berk. The masters of riding sky serpents - I mean, uh, dragons. 'I really, really need to stop accidentally saying 'sky serpents', I might accidentally say it out loud one day.', I thought, and then I stood up, dusting some dirt off of my clothes, and I said a meek "Hi?", while Hydron turned to me, amusement clearly evident in her eyes. Great.

502 WORDS