CHAPTER TWELVE

Akiaria - Right now; The Present
I really messed up. Hydron wasn't even helping because she was laughing at me. 'She literally took part in this! Traitor.', I thought. Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that they all had disapproving faces? Well, maybe except the Gronckle rider - and the Zippleback rider - but still... Eh, forget it.. I guess.
-
Omniscient - Right now; The Present
Oh, dear, Akiaria seems to be in quite a bit of trouble. Well, you can't prevent things from happening now, could you? Thats what I thought... Lets just see what happens.
-
Akiaria - Right now; The Present
"What you just pulled, was very dangerous.", Hiccup said, raising an eyebrow at me while I just chuckled nervously, fumbling with my obsidian colored scarf. I quickly tried to find an excuse, but eventually, I spoke up. "I didn't know you guys were there!".

"Oh, sure. Because you were being VERY LOUD!" Oh. Great. Snotlout.

I quickly turned to Snotlout and glared as if the previous scenario never happened. "Hydron, water blast!", I commanded, pointing at him, and Hydron chuckled and sent a scalding hot blast of water towards Snotlout and he ran away screaming. But I didn't quite catch on what he was screaming. And now time to get out of here while their attention was directed towards  him. I quickly got onto Hydron, whispering a "I'll talk about this later. Right now, uh.. Evasive Maneuver 3!".

Hydron quickly shot upwards into the sky and we headed towards a cave somewhere in a mountain near Berk. "Hey, Hydro?"

"Yeah?" ...

"We're never doing that on Berk again."

"For once, I actually agree." ...

"SHUT UP HYDRO!"

"Make me."

"Ugh. I'm going to throw your supply of mutton away." Oh, and there goes her beak. She's shut up.

295 WORDS