Late Night Hour 🌑

Start from the beginning

"What are you referring to..? You think I like you.. because I don't think so..!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah and that's coming from a man who thinks that they have more dick than I ever had in my life.. very comforting for the first day." She said.

"Look I'm heading back into the office.. I don't have time for this shit.. I got too much to do..." I said.

"Oh you do??? But your spending time looking at me.. yeah I'll bet you do." She said as she walked back to the machine and put another stack in place.

"Hmm.." I said as I walked out the door and headed to the my office. When I got back Into the room I had an hard on dick now and it was no stopping it now.

The way she walked, talked and that attitude really intensifies the sexual feeling. That need of her bouncing up and down in my lap made me want her so bad. Damn, she was fiesty but I got a date tonight.. I didn't want to go but in order to satisfy my dick, I will until I get to Taylor...

Later that evening...

Taylor

After I got everything done, the only thing left was to rearrange the office settings but I figured I'd do that tomorrow. With me being that Mr. Jackson heats my body up everytime I go near him bothered me. I really don't want to feel like I needed a man to satisfy me. But I want to stay single. The last man that hurt me really killed what I felt like I needed in a man. Its damaging enough but Mr. Jackass was different but the snappy talk wasn't shit to me.

After I packed everything up for home, I walked out and Mr. Jackson was sitting at his desk. Deep in thought, staring at the computer, I couldn't help but to stare just for a little while before he turned in his chair.

"See you early tomorrow Ms. Owens. And keep a lookout on your email, I will have the details sent to you about the trip." He said before looking back at the computer.

"See you tommorrow, sir." And I walked out the door. I didn't wait to see what he would do next only because whatever "sir" meant to him. It must be something special. After I got halfway down the hallway, it almost sounded like a few moans were coming from his office. "I fucking knew it!" I mumbled.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Once I got inside the elevator, I heard a door, open and then shut. I felt like I didn't want to get caught up with him in the elevator. As soon as it dinged, I hurried and got in. Pressing the Lobby button, the door closed and I went down.

When I got down to the lobby, I dropped a few envelopes in the outbox for the main receptionist. Then I heard the elevator open, Mr. Jackson was walking out with his briefcase and his black shades on. Taking a quick glance, I kept walking out to the garage. Once I reached my car, I looked back one more time. Feeling like I was being watched, I just took a deep breath and got in. I placed my bag in the back seat and started my car.

I checked my mirrors and started to back up when a tap hits my window and I jumped. Mr. Jackass was standing at my window and he motioned me to roll my window down.

"Yes?" I said pissed off.

"You forgot about this.." he opened his hands and my necklace was in his hand. I touched around my neck and realized that it was missing. I opened my hand to him and he placed the necklace in my hands.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded his head and walked away. It looked like he got red in the face for a moment. I might be wrong. I opened my mirror and placed the necklace back around my neck.

I took a deep breath and rolled my window back up. I didn't drive off immediately because something was wrong. I almost was feeling warm in my heart for Mr. Jackson but I knew it was only a matter of time plus, I had to worry about this so called business trip. After I sat, I backed up again to head out of the garage. I picked up my phone to call my foster parents.

"Hey babe. How are you?" My foster mother said.

"Hey I'm quite good. I got a job mom and I must say that I love it!! It's tough because it's an assistant position but I really like it." I said.

"Okay baby.. me and your father are still out of town for awhile and we have some talk for you later on, okay babe." She said.

"Okay mom.. I love you guys." I said.

"Okay baby, we love you too." I hung up and continued driving out the garage...

My thoughts went everywhere including worrying about Mr. Jackson...

Three hours later..
Michael

I pushed Selena off of me, "Move please, come on." I said as she laid on the other side and I slid the condom off of me. I walked into the bathroom and washed off. After I was done, I walked back towards the bed to gather my clothes.

"Michael.. that's it?" She asked looking confused.

I turned my head as I watch her lay with her hand tucked under her ear. "Yeah.. that's it I actually got to go." I said.

"Well how come you never want to do anything else with me?" She asked sliding over to me as she starts kissing me on my neck and I got up.

"Because you have never seemed to be that type to settle..just a random fuck, I ran into." I said and she crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah? You never asked if i wanted to settle down. Why?" She said.

"Because I want a fucking fresh start Selena, I am tired of hoeing around sometimes.. and besides have two children with two different baby dads is not the way I see my life working right now.. how many times should I refresh your memory damn!" I said.

"Its not that hard... and by the way.. what made you call me Taylor tonight?" She asked looking back at me.

"What?!" I said pulling up my pants, glaring at her.

"Don't play me mother fucker, first your making love to me like I am someone else and you called me Taylor.. Who the fuck is she?" She asked.

"First of all.. Taylor is no one.. that you shouldn't be concerned of so mind your got damn business. And for two.. I make love how I see fit.. if you didn't enjoy.. your wouldn't have climaxed on my dick!" I said.

"You know something.. sometimes I feel like you don't even know what the fuck you want.. then I don't even know when the next time this will happen again.. ever again!!' She said.

"Don't you fucking play with me bitch!! You called me for a favor and I gave it.. no matter what bitch name I call out..!!" I yelled.

"You know what fuck you!! And I won't be calling you!" She yelled jumping up and putting on her dress.

I walked around the bed and grabbed her by the wrist. "You don't mean that you know why.. because I am that fucking man.. you know damn well that I am that man, who would fuck you so good and make you walk sideways for awhile. So I know too damn well your going to fucking call me again.. so don't play me!!" I yelled.

She jerked her arm back and slipped her dress on. She walked out and slammed the room door shut. I'll admit while fucking Selena, I imagined that I was fucking Taylor.

Pretending that it was her pussy I was driving into. How she would be calling me "Daddy." How I want her hands would be caressing and scratching my back with her acrylic nails. Plunging my dick in and out of her wet pussy, causing her to scream. Her wet juices flowing down my dick as she is riding me, flipping her hair and digging her hands in my chest.

Just imagining that made my dick hard again. I pulled my pants down as my dick sprung free. I spit on my hands and stroked it as fast as I could. Calling out Taylor's name picturing her mouth bobbing my head up and down. I immediately came again on the sheets. I wiped off again and took a deep breath.

"The maids will clean this shit." I mumbled and got dressed. Then headed out the door, driving home unsatisfied but well satisfied.

End of the Chapter..
Vote and Comment loves..❤❤ I hope your liking it so far.

Miss Darraina.