The spot was jumping like it normally was on a Friday night. Especially on pay day, rolling in one by one to keep from looking like a group. They grouped up eventually after scouting the club. Tonight felt off to Cookie, something not sitting right with her as her oldest cousin droned on about some rapper in the building.

She kept getting the feeling that they were being watched. Shaking it off the girls took their first shot of the night. Starting their party girl act Cookie thought it was weird when a man walked up to them letting them know they had been invited to a section. So soon they hadn't even really put on the act yet. Giving the boys a nod they melted into the background watching where they were being led. Across the glass skybridge Cookie hummed looking at the sheer gold curtains semi open. She was wondering who was in the main section tonight and would soon her her answer when she realized that was where they were headed.

Stopping at the entrance she felt her eyes buck. Lounging in the section was the one and only Lucious Lyon who looked to be conducting business. This man...was like a myth. He came up from the hard streets of Philly, started a label and heanched out from there. Or that's what media said......everyone knew the label was just a way to clean money. Mormal record label owners had a few records that circulated but once he got big in business he stopped dabbling in his own talent and exploited others. He had none of that....just popped up and suddenly was a force. He looked as hard and dark as everyone said he was. Word on the deep streets was he was connected to the Rumble. A large drug ring Feds had been trying to shut down for years.

Others said he was a major trafficker. Some said he was bigger than the mafia. That he owned the US, whispers said he had politics in his back pocket. One thing everyone knew was he was a murderer. She didn't know if those other rumours were true but she knew that.

She watchex him sliding over a few stacks of cash to the young man across from him who beamed staring at the money and sighed what looked to be a contract. As he cousins started smiling ear to ear she frowned. This wasn't gonna be a easy grab at all. There was too many men watching everything. Who needed this many body guards.

"Bitch...Jack pot." Cookie heard one of her cousins whisper.

".....I think we need to play real low-key." Cookie whispered, she knew they knew of him. What he was most known for besides his music and rumoured connections was his dark past, she didn't quite feel comfortable being so close to a man who dodged a murder charge the world knew he did. Her blood running cold as he looked over at the four of them. Why did it seem so....predicted? He didn't smile as he looked each of them up and down. Snapping his finger a gaurd started descending the stairs coming straight for them.

"Mr. Lyon requests your presence." He spoke, leaving no room for arguement. His voice expectant as he gestured for them to go up. They followed him up as nerves mounted. Cookie grew worried....had they hit Leviticus too many times? Were they on a radar?

"May I say you all look beautiful. My boy Deshea has been eyeing you guys since you came in. He's looking for a good time tonight, him and his friends. You the ladies?" He spoke, his voice as cool and cold as he looked.

They nodded being let past the bouncers. While they got to work Cookie kept an eye on Mr.Boss Man. He wasn't really paying them no mind but that didn't make her more comfortable. He had been having a very busy hush conversation with some man next to him. She was so close to giving the abort signal, especially when they locked eyes. The look in those hazel greens would rattle the sanest person. Catching a waiter she ordered a drink asking her to deliver a message in between. Looking out over the club she searched for her brother and cousin. Hoping today wasn't a day they were fucking around.