Winter Love

Warning: Smut

"Are you cold?" Tsukishima asked.

Kageyama shakes his head "no" and smiled at him. Their practice is over and the both of them are on their way home, on the cold winter.

Tsukishima sighed, knowing his boyfriend will not tell the truth to avoid him getting worried. He took of his other scarf and wrapped it around gently on Kageyama. His boyfriend looks at him, confuse as he chuckled.

"You're so cute." Tsukishima said.

"No, i'm not!" Kageyama scolded.

"Yes, you are."

"Hmpf!"

Tsukishima chuckled at his boyfriend's childish attitude. Not long, they arrived at their house. They put down their things and got ready to have a warm shower. But instead, they ended up making out on the bed. Kageyama had jumped in to his boyfriend's arms and kissed him. Tsukishima broke the kiss and said,

"My my, is my Tobio getting bold?"

"Shut up and just fuck me already."

"Nah. Patience dear."

"Fuck.me.now."

Tsukishima just chuckled and kissed him again. 'I guess, we will do it raw.' he thought. He slowly slid Kageyama's pants off of him and took off his. He pulled the blanket all over them. Tsukishima was still kissing Kageyama and slammes in to him. Kageyama moaned on the kiss. He pulled away as Tsukishima thrusted faster and harder. Tsukishima didn't let him form any words except for "harder, faster, Kei~". The raven let out a high pitched and Tsukishima knowing damn well, he found his prostate.

"Kei~ I-I'm close~"

Tsukishima smirked and continued to thrust in to him until Kageyama came. He came not long after. They stayed still for a few minutes, before Tsukishima pulled out and flopped beside Kageyama. He pulled Kageyama in to a hug and kisses his forehead. Kageyama had already passed out at the pleasure his boyfriend gave him. Tsukishima slowly stood up and cleans Kageyama and himself. He put some clothes on him and took the dirty sheets on to the laundry. He went back on cuddling Kageyama and just watches the beautiful sight.

"So pretty" he thought.

________________________

So sorry if this is short
It is currently 05:00 am here
so, i am still a little bit sleepy