Baby Tobio

In the Karasuno volleyball club

Nishinoya and Tanaka are planning something, a little bit dangerous. They put something on Kageyama's bottle. Instead of water, it was milk. They didn't mind and put it.
While break, Kageyama grab his bottle and drink milk. He stared at his bottle, 'The taste is different...' he thought. He just shrugged it off and get back to practice.

While Hinata and Kageyama practicing their new quick attack, Kageyama felt dizzy. Hinata asked him if he was okay and he said he was fine. His dizzy became worst that made him pass out. The others quickly run towards him and tried to wake him up.
Daichi looked around and spotted Tsukishima. He was about to call him and asked if he could take care of Kageyama for a while since he was not practicing, when Suga pat his shoulder. He look at Suga who was facing Kageyama. He looked down and found a baby on the oversized gym cloth.

"Who is this baby?"

"It's Kageyama. We saw him shrunk..."

"Shh... You'll wake him up..."

Yamaguchi woke towards Tsukishima, grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the team.
"Oi, let go of Yamaguchi!!"

"Shh Tsukki, you'll wake Kageyama up..."

"I don't care if that King wake up from his sleep!!"

When they got there, they heard Kageyama cried. Suga quickly pick Kageyama up and patted his back.

"You're too loud, Saltyshima! Bakayama was asleep!!" Hinata scolded.

"Well, i'm sorry. I didn't know he turned into a baby!"

"Shut up both of you!"

Kageyama was not calming down. Suga was getting worried how to calm baby Kags down.

"Tsukishima, sit down here.."

Tsukishima obeyed to his senpai and sat down beside him. Suga give baby Kags to Tsukishima.

"Wh-"

"You wake him up, you calm him down..."
Tsukishima sighed and started to pat baby Tobio. Luckily, Kageyama calmed down.

"See?"

"Whatever..."

"Now, what did you do Nishinoya, Tanaka?" Daichi asked.

"W-We just put something on Kageyama's bottle to see what happen..." Tanaka said.

"It could be dangerous..." Yamaguchi said.

"We know, sorry..." Nishinoya said.

The team sighed. When they heard a giggle from behind, they turned around and saw Kageyama trying to touch Tsukishima's glasses.

"K-King, no..."

"Bwut, i want two twouch it..."

"Nope, no... It will ruin..."

"Fwine..."

Hinata run towards Kageyama's gym bag and search for his hoodie. Hinata knows that Kageyama always bring a hoodie in case he will get cold.
"I found his hoodie. It may be too big..."

"At least, it's not sweaty unlike his gym clothes..." Tsukishima said.

Tsukishima placed baby kags infront of him and snatched the hoodie from Hinata. He started to undress baby kags and puts the hoodie on.

"Comfy!"

"Yeah, it is kags!" Suga said.

Baby kags turned to Tsukishima and makes a grabby hands, "Up!"

"No.."

"Pwease..."

"Fine..."
Tsukishima picked Kageyama up and let him do what he wants next. The others just stared in awe while Kiyoko grabbed his phone and toke a photo, "Bkackmail~".

Baby kags was just playing Tsukishima's shirt until he fell asleep.
Yachi grabbed her extra rubber band and tie baby kags front hair.

"He looks so cute~..."

"I know right!"

"Awe Tsukki has a soft spot for baby kags!"

"I don't..."

"Suki..." baby kags mumbled in his sleep.
Tsukishima smiled and pats baby kags, totally forgetting about the team.

"It's already 6:00 pm. We should all head out now..." Daichi said.

"Yes!"

Tsukishima walks toward his house while holding his and kageyama's bag and sleeping baby kags. The team made him take care of Kageyama for tonight, in case he will turn back normal tomorrow.

And that's what happened, Kageyama jump from Tsukishima's chest where he was sleeping as a baby last night. They both have a red blush on their face when they woke up. Everyone showed Kageyama the pictures from yesterday. Kageyama was embarrassed and flustered.

After that incident, the practice days turn back into normal, except for Kageyama and Tsukishima who are close now.

The end~