Office love

Warning: Smut
.
.
.
.
Tsukishima as the CEO and Kageyama as the CEO's personal assistant. And, they are secretly dating.
______________________________________

It was super late at night. But, Tsukishima was still in his office doing some files and documents, same with his personal assistant, Kageyama Tobio. They were the only ones in the building. Tsukishima stops signing the paper as he leaned back on his chair and groaned. He got a devilish idea and called his assistant, aka his boyfriend.

"Kageyama Tobio, please come to my office immediately" he ordered through the vipe telephone.

"Yes sir." Kageyama answered.

After a minute, there is a knock on his office. He said "come in" and the door opened, revealing his beautiful boyfriend.

"Do you need something, Kei?" the raven asked.

"Come here." Tsukishima said, as held his hand.

Kageyama walked towards him and held his hand. He was surprised that after he putted his palm on Tsukishima, Tsukishima grabbed him as he landed on his lap. Tsukishima didn't waste any second and kissed Kageyama. Kageyama kissed back, almost to quickly.

The kiss got more heated and heated. Their lips moving in sync, Tsukishima's hands traveling on Kageyama as Kageyama grinding on him. Tsukishima pulled from the kiss and attacked his boyfriend's neck. Kageyama softly moans, as he grinding a little bit faster. Tsukishima's hands were still traveling on Kageyama. As Tsukishima reached his nipples, he started to play with them, listening to the raven's moans.

After Tsukishima made hickeys and love bites on Kageyama, he unbuttoned Kageyama's shirt and sucks on his nipple as he plays with the others.

"Kei~" Kageyama moaned.

Tsukishima smirked and went back on kissing Kageyama as he unbuckled his sweet boyfriend's pants. Kageyama moaned on the kiss, feeling someone touching his erection all of a sudden. He pulled from the kiss and putted his on Tsukishima's shoulder. Tsukishima smiled as he traveled under Kageyama's boxer.
He turned Kageyama around. His lover's back facing his chest.

"A-Ah~ Tsukki~" Kageyama moaned as Tsukishima started stroking his manhood.

Tsukishima fully took off Kageyama's pants and boxer. He made Kageyama sucked on his three long fingers as he continues to stroke Kageyama. After a minute, Tsukishima pulled out his fingers from his lover's mouth, leaving a small "pop" noise. He inserted a finger on Kageyama's hole, hearing the pain from the raven. Tsukishima kisses his shoulder as he stayed on the position, so that Kageyama can adjust.

After, Kageyama nodded and Tsukishima started to thrust his finger, hearing the raven's moans from pain to pleasure.

"Ah~ K-Kei~"

"Hm?"

"M-More~"

Tsukishima smirked and thrusted his index and ring fingers at the same time. Kageyama's moans got louder, as Tsukishima started to scissors him.

"H-Hm~ Ngh~"

"You okay, pipsqueak?"

"Y-Yeah~"

Tsukishima pulled out his fingers as he unbuckled his pants and took out his manhood. Tsukishima kisses Kageyama as slowly insert him. Kageyama moaned in the kiss as he felt himself getting full because of the length.

Just a headcanon for my Tsukishima au, he is 11-12 inches😶

"D-Damn, you're still so tight...~"

"A-Ah~"

Tsukishima grabs both on Kageyama's hips and started thrusting into him.

"AH~ OH~"

Tsukishima then started to pick up the pace, as Kageyama arched his back.

"Ngh~" Tsukishima groaned, feeling Kageyama's squishy hole around his dick.

"AHHH~ AH~ T-TSUKKI~" Kageyama moaned, as Tsukishima hits his sweet spot.

"Hah~ Tobio~"

"T-THERE~ AHHH~!!"

Tsukishima keep thrusting on to the same spot in inhuman pace. Kageyama's eyes rolled back and stick his tongue out. Tsukishima wants to see this sight of Kageyama so badly. He turned Kageyama, facing him, still inside of him.

"FUCK~!! OH~ AHHH!!~"

Tsukishima smirked at the sight of Kageyama.

"AH~ KEI! C-CLOSE~~"

"Me too, pipsqueak~"

AH~

Ah~

They both moaned as they cum. Kageyama and Tsukishima panted like crazy. Tsukishima made Kageyama laid down on his desk after he putted the files and documents aside and pulled out. He loves the sight of his cum, dripping out from Kageyama's ass.

"I'm tired..." Kageyama said.

Tsukishima chuckled and kisses his forehead.

"I hate you so much, for making my back hurt..." Kageyama said, as he glared at Tsukishima.

"Haha, love you too, pipsqueak."

_____________________________

I am thinking of this for a while now and i finally have the courage to write this.